BIGBOY.............u alive?

Mike Hughes

Bigboy,

I was just reading online about the devastating ice storm that has blown thru your area. How did you make out? I guess lots of time spent on that chair, huh? In the dark, perhaps?

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Yel,still kicking but bout had all this PRETTY winter wonderland I want.Made it though with lites,lucky.
Have 3 families staying with me cuz of ice.
Have 2 of the 4wheeldrives loaned out to families with sick kids case they need to get out.Don't like driving the 2 show trucks in this kind of weather but ya got to do what ya got to do.An older person called said pipe blusted inside of home couldn't get out to the meter to shut it off,,come help me.Should have known better then I seen the cat trying to get to the shop,funny,his feet would slid just standing there,should have seen when I hollowered SICK HIM BOY,funny funny funny.I slid off in a deep ditch (couldn't drive nail with hammer}but lucky no dents.Wasn't going over 3 mph when all heck broke lose,by the time I hit botttom it seemed as though I was going 100 mph.sure was glad to get water shut off and back home without getting any dents,told wife to hide keys.This may be a bad winter for some of use,looks like other states are getting hit hard too.Fixing to be 4 weeks without work,thats ok cuz I love chocit and a good setting chair.thanks for asking.

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Our Sponsors