Sorry Dan...Long Post

Craig Knight

Gotta tell off on ya.

Dan Flynn calls me about 3 weeks ago, tells me to get over there with the rig, he has some experimenting to do.

So over the river and thru the Woodlands, to Dans house i go. So i get there and find out we are going to wash the roof of his new mansion. Ok with me.

We are just washing away, having a big time, both on roof, and wouldn't you know it, my machine ran out of gas. He looks at me and asked if i have any more gas.
I said of course not.

So, after a few minutes of digging around in the back of his truck, he emerges with some form of gas can.

Few minutes later, i hear the pw start up and run for a few seconds then die. WHATS UP WITH THAT?

I go down the ladder. We stare at it for a few minutes, try it again. Nothing.

So out comes the tools. We check the plugs. We check the air filter. We check the fuel filter. We recheck the plugs, yep, they are firing.

So we decide its time to call Hydro-Tek. They get us to check the plugs, fuel filter, remove the air filter, shoot some carb cleaner down in it. By this time the battery is dead. Dans hooking up the jumper cables.

Finally, It doesn't start. Nothing. NADA. KAPUT.

I am jacking with the fuel filter and i smell my hand, and smells like gas, but not very strong. I asked Dan where he got the gas, and he said CHICAGO!!!!

So we drain a little gas, and (don't try this at home kids, we are professionals) light it with a lighter. DOESN'T BURN. Not even a little.

So we drain the tank, take the plugs out, blow out all the WATER/Sodium Hydroxide, or whatever it was, put in some TEXAS gas, and low and behold, she starts.

The moral of the story is: If Dan has Gas
boom.gif
, DO NOT go to his house.

------------------
Craig Knight
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
that goes to show you just becuase it smells like it,it may not taste like it.Also showed how much trust you have in Dan when that should have been #2 thing to check
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
......you put gas in it,yel
laughing.gif

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
You forgot the best part, the gas or what ever we drained from you're rig, did not ignite. But the gas or what ever it was from the same tank I used to try and put you out of business with. Did ignite. So the real moral of the story would be. If you put flammable gas in and get water out. Time to scratch the head.

I am so glad you didn't think I was trying to put you out of business. iwouldneverdothat
naughty.gif
rain.gif
naughty.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

spraymasters

bounce2.gif
Laughing my @ss off!!!!.........Actually, I should not speak much....
look.gif

Gloria and I were doing one of her friends decks {a big one} and we were using our "mini" pressure washer and ran out of gas. I had a gas can but had already used it up. Her friends had just left to go uptown. I asked Gloria if she thought her friends would mind if we used a gallon of gas from their garage. She said surely not. Well, I found a gas can next to the lawn mower and it was full. I poured about a gallon in and went to washing again. Two minutes later the engine quits. Well, I try and try to start the stupid thing again with no luck. So I do all the "sensible" things one does when the engine does not start......I ponder and ponder
thinkerg.gif

Finally, I open the gas tank and smell. Smells like gas but not strong. I go to the gas can I borrowed and smell. Hmmmmmmmm......not gas......was fish water for their outside pond.
eek.gif

So, I scream awhile and get everything cleaned and poof---starts up with no damage!
hapfac01.gif

Dennis

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

G

Glenn

Craig,
Just make sure you include all the time spent working on the equipment in the invoice. Also add for parts and misc. Ohh, don't forget mileage to and from Dans house. Are you sure you didn't sustain any injuries, think real hard and make sure you touch bases with your attorney. Hehehehhehe
Glenn

------------------
"Hmmm, If everyone has a photographic memory... mine must be out of film."

Our Sponsors