Commen sence?

Bret Trussell

Guys

Now don't get me wrong my wife is very smart.. But when it came to getting in line for commen sence I think she forgot to get in it. are there any of you out there that has a wife like that or I'am I the only one

Bret

------------------
Don't let your bussiness own you!You own your bussiness.And don't lose focus of your family or God above..

Craig Knight

NO COMMENT!!!
laughing.gif

------------------
Craig Knight
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Hey Bert you see Graig tock tail and run
laughing.gif
.Yes I think I can relate to that,heck I got reid of two just like that but you what I got another one just like them.Does yours stand there and look at ya like ya dum too.I told mine last night she was old enuff to stop attacking like that N/K when I ask her something she'll say WHAT everytime man but if I keep my mouth shut she'll go ahead and answer,is your like that too.Mine is also BAD about hiding stuff I need,I can look all over this house looking for something and she'll say what you looking for honey,I can tell her and she'll say I put it over there so I would know where it was at.Does it look like mine has that commen stuff,no no no but she smart also
naughty.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Jon

Bert you trying to start a war between the sexes?????

My wife has more brains then most of her former bosses, in one case it was a laughing joke till she told her boss of and walked off the job.

Really by the time she got home they called begging her to come back, name your price too.

She told them to shove it and could not be more happy. She does the same basic work at home for several doctors now.

Me is the one that forgot to get in that line, ever notice how I speak up before I put my brain in gear?

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Bret Trussell

Heck no
I'm not trying to start anything I was just wondering. It's not like I'm talking behind my wifes back I even tell her that and I think I got her conviced as well..
Greig
Was your wife standing near when you were reading this....... Sorry
and as far as putting things so you can;t find them I think they do this because............thought I was going to tell ya did'nt ya..sorry no such luck.. And I 'am going to keep her shes a GEM..

------------------
Don't let your bussiness own you!You own your bussiness.And don't lose focus of your family or God above..

Scott Stone

Let's see my wife has so much common sense it getss in my way, and she's smart, graduated from College Summa Cum Laude in marketing. It makes me crazy, I will tell her why I am doing something and she will undoubtedly come up with a better way.

My advantage is that I understand the people better than she does, and can deal with them better. Besides she is more interested in being a Mom than being my marketing guru.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Hey Bret does your wife tell everybody you don't no what ya doing or tell people how lazy ya R and tellem all you ever do anymore just set there on dat pc
laughing.gif
will mine does.I started using some my common sence last week,our electic hotwater went off,will I went got those things ya put init and putem in.I set there for awhile gotup turn the hotwater on looked my wife said it ant going work she say why I said I put the wrong things init and even showed her the cards they came on and see the volts ant right wrong ones.Maybe it will work after awhile,that night I gotup turned the hotwater on
eek.gif
hot man,I told her it ant going to work I'll haveta fix it later.Then she came in from work the next day she ask if I got the hotwater fixed,I said no why didn't you try it this morn,she said no I had to take a cold shower
laughing.gif
,yel I lover to death but them paybacks can be pretty dang bad if ya don't watch it,no what I mean.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.

Cali

Well thank you to all of you, that DO stand up for your wives. Not all of us missed the common sense line. Last time I checked I know just as many husbands that missed that line than wives....

AranServices

Nothing about my wife is common!

That's why she can put up with me...

------------------
Cleaning America - One Job At A Time!

Jon

Aran Services,

Are you sure it is you that is not common and your wife hangs around to see what you do next???

I mean if any of us was common we would be working a 40 hour week for some company that could care less about us other then being a number and body.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Larry L.

<FONT COLOR="Fuchsia"><FONT face="comic sans MS">=Hey Cali you know we can't keep them from looking at whats said when a hen pick husband is setting there showing what is being said about other wifes and he ant that way </FONT f></FONT c>
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
smileysex5.gif

------------------

Cali

Big Boy,

I hope you are not implying that my husband is surfing this board, and I am reading over his shoulder. I am the one surfing this site. I simply acknowledged the guys that stood up for their wives, and implied that we may have as much to deal with as you guys do. Most of us, even on the other side of the fence, can truly sympathize...

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">No Cali I'm not and think its great your surfing this site,heck can never tell you may tell us something.Heck I got enuff common stuff as not to step on your toes,dat that gets me trouble with my wife I try to step on her toes,mean old woman anyway.I understand what my better half goes through everyday but when she gets home I don't give her time to think about all crap she as to put up with.I like her she's sexy at least in my eyes she is, but the next time she trys to put a snake on me I'm going to
blackeye.gif
for her,,,love ya cali
tongue.gif
please except my apology as in making you think that way.As a man I know we act like superman but a wife can lead superman by the nose with little trouble
hapfac01.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Cali

Big Boy,

Well thnks for the apology. I honestly wasn't looking for one. I was just trying to make a well known point!
Cali

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Understand

I see your new to the board, welcome,also seen where you said you did flatwork is that all you do,at new car dealers? How long have you being doing this type of work
lickout.gif
.How in the heck do you do it with all the cars setting around?
naughty.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Cali

We clean the concrete service bay floors. We don't have to worry about cars in the way, they lift them up or get them out of the bays before we come in. We've been doing flat work at dealers since 1994, and did auto detailing before that. We even went "Environmentally" compliant in 1997. And yes that is all we do...Cali

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Huummmmm I thought about getting into the detailing business,I like that kind of work.I have two show trucks dat I welter on Its the inside dat I don't like doing.Around here we have no one dat is mobile its wide open.Matter fact I already know I can get all the business I want,but don't think I would be fast enough at dat to make what I am now and I know it takes speed and no how.I can even start a mobile lube and make a go of it but they are just one of me.We have a hard time trying to get help and keeping,even tho they are paid better then where they worked.I haven't run into no one dat like getting wet,cold and working on weekends.When I do watchout me coming after the lowballers business
laughing.gif
they know where the money is
hapfac01.gif
.Never even thought about what ya'll are doing but can see where the need is,as in safty
eek.gif

kisses.gif
kisses.gif
don't tell dat old hen pick ok
icon39.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Our Sponsors