Asleep at the wheel !

L

Layman's P/W

I was driving down a four lane road yesterday on my way to wash trucks when I noticed a pickup easing up from a side road. He started getting a little close and I started moving to the left... well he kept on coming as I passed him I looked in the mirror knowing he would hit my trailer ( 16 Foot enclosed ) about twelve inches of daylight was all I could see between us as I passed him. The guy behind me really had to move fast to miss him,after we passed I watched in the mirror as he proceeded across the four lane hitting the guard rail head on. I called 911 and reported it,
later I called back and they said when rescue arrived he was long gone. Drunk or asleep? ...I don't know but he was very lucky and so was I.

------------------

Mike Hughes

Wow......there must be some sort of secret militia out there attaching large targets to the back of pressure washing vehicles! Glad to hear you escaped him.......and didn't become the latest victim......too much of that going on around here already!

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Hit the Deck

Was it a Dodge Ram with smoke billowing from under the hood? It might have been Jon........LMAO.......just kidding Jon. I also saw something strange tonight on my way home. I saw two sets of glowing eyes passing in front of me. They were moving slow. When I got up to them, it turned out to be two foxes locked together. They were mating and going in two different directions. The female was dragging the male around by his Johnson. Ouch! What a bizzare sight! I've seen alot of things before, but that was pretty wild.
Later, Cliff

------------------
If you stop to think to think and stop, you'd stop and think to think and stop.

[This message has been edited by Hit the Deck (edited January 24, 2001).]

Our Sponsors