superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan S

i thought it would be sorta neat to have a bunch of guys come down and watch the bowl game this Sunday. so i invited a couple of my closest friends.
i told them that i will supply the meat (deer,hog,cow,)
etc.. and they were to bring something else.
well the response was over whelming, each one of my "friends" invited a couple more friends and so far to date i have 25 guys comming to the game.
so i thought maybe i should get a big screen t.v so we all can watch without yelling for everybody to get out of the way.
i checked every where to rent one and nobody in my area does this they only sell 'em.
so you guessed it i bought one ( i told my wife we needed one anyways because it would be better for her to watch her soaps ).
then there is this factor with the meat do i have enough..... i went to a butcher and bought more meat
150.00 worth just in case friends invites more friends.
what is the point you ask.
i spent over $ 3000.00 for this game ..guess i should of got tickets and see it in real life.
but o-well ...

------------------
ISN'T LIFE GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE THE LORD !!!!!!

PUREPOWER

Dan,

Where in PA are you?

I'm up for a road trip. Don't give half a squat about football, but it sure sounds like alot of fun.

Tell me what to bring
beer.gif

Beer is good food.
hapfac01.gif

Jordan

------------------

Scott Stone

Gee, I would go, but all in all, I would rather take a nap. I just can't get into football. They even wanted me bad on my high school team, I had a 5 flat 40, but at 5 foot 4 and 110 lbs, I figured my life expectancy was not real long in the highest division football, on a state championship team, so I passed and figured out the sport of business.
I have grown some since then. 6 foot at 230. A little more weight to motivate, but it is too late now.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Jon

Hey Scott it is never to late, join a senior team!!

What am I to do on Super Bowl Sunday, I am not into contact sports and I won't have to TV to watch things I might want to see.

Dan S. tell all the guys that show up that when they go hunting they should replace that meat and you get first choice of the cuts.

All you guys enjoy the game while I find something to do while my wife watches it.

Scott really has it right about taking a nap.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Dave Olson

While you folks are watching the game or taking a nap, I hope the weather will let us clean some equipment out here in Illinois! Got a few more inches of snow today followed by freezing rain :-( We can only do fleets on weekends and the coal mine on Sundays.

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

Dan S

CENTRAL Pa THERE " PUREPOWER"

hate to bust your bubble there fellow but we had a great time and didnt have one once of beer.......

------------------

PUREPOWER

Ain't no bubble burst here.

Did they play the Stupor Bowl yet?

Beer is still good food.
beer.gif
When consumed in moderation. It is what I like. I don't need beer to have a good time either. That is why they make Jack Daniels!!! hehehehehehehe

See ya. Gotta go to the gym. I'm competing in the Mr. Pittsburgh bodybuilding competition this year.seriously.

Jordan
beer.gif

------------------

Dan S

HEY JORDAN .......i think the best thing about the super bowl was the comercials.i didnt mean to let you think i thought you was a drunk..lol......i just cant stand the taste.
so you are a weight lifter huh??????
i was going to order the bow-flex but found something better.a complete gym......i need the training..BAD.

------------------

Our Sponsors