how many of you are ready for summer?
icon17.gif
icon17.gif
icon17.gif
icon17.gif
icon17.gif

Cavalier

Hey sign me up.
Actually it's been upper fifties here for two days, I worked in short sleeves today.

Adrian

------------------

L

Layman's P/W

I'm ready also,we to have had temps in the upper fifties,today its fifty eight... but beware winter is not over yet.

Daren

------------------

Scott Stone

What is different about summer?? Oh wait, i get a few days in San Diego and get to watch the sillycone go by.
cool.gif

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Jon

Ready for summertime, NO not where I live it gets over 100° daily and that is melt down for me.

I much prefer it cooler, say a high of 75 and lows in 40's but can handle cold by layering up.

How much can you take off in HOT weather to cool down?

Now some of you do enjoy that hot weather, some might even like the humidity too but not me.

I am a beach bum, grew up on the beach, only reason I am here is because of a promotion back in 1980 that got me to move here.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Mike Hughes

I'm not concerned with summer........bring on Spring!! I'd even be happy with March......anything is better then this.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

washman

Bring on summer, did a hood last night. When we started it was approx. 30 above. When we were done and packing up it had turned downwards by about 25 degrees. Have had enuf, thinking of moving to Redlands, California to get "melted down."
Rock On
John & Pat

------------------

tzahlman

beer.gif
I would give anything right now to see anything close to the 40s. I got cabin fever realy bad!!!

------------------

Mike Hughes

So much for thoughts of summer.........its going to snow here tomorrow morning..........2 to 5 inches. On Friday, the weather folk said it would be 49 degrees and sunny tomorrow..........now, this. Those people are clueless!
wobble.gif

At least I get to make some money plowing snow.....

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors