Pictures

Jon

Say guys/gals.

With all the digital camera's and such you seem to own why not have your partner/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/son/daughter or neighbor take your picture and add it to the member picture area.

I am sure a few of you might say you're sooooo handsome you don't want to show us but heck it sure would be nice to put faces to all those post.

Now have you noticed most of us seem to have beards? could that mean something too?

Come on now, say CHEESE
smile.gif

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Mike Hughes

I agree........come on guys and gals......lets get some more pics on here!

Mike

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Dan S

i need a camera....
hey Ron M !!
i saw @ one time you had a bunch dig.camera's
do ya use 'em all,,,,would ya be interested in selling one? i know i could go to WAL-MART but i thought i'd ask anyways..............

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Bridget

When we get our pictures scanned, I'll need to ask how it is that you post it so it appears to the left with your name and info.

------------------
Bridget
United Mobile Power Wash
Our Power Is In Our Performance

Jon

United Mobil,

That is an easy answer, Dan Flynn does it when he has time.

You post your picture in members pictures and let Dan do the rest when he has the time.

Just remember he has a lot of other things to do running his business so it might take time before you see it.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

tzahlman

beer.gif
I have to scan my pitchures at my girlfriends mothers house and as soon as I do I'll have alot of pitchures to post so I can show ya that clean cut is better.( just kidding) Untill then GOODLUCK TO ALL! TOM

------------------

Scott Stone

I would, you know I would, but I am just poor white trash. I can't afford any of them new fangled cameras. I would go over to Ron's house and have him take one, but he is afraid I will break it. BUT, if Ron posts a picture I will, too. They say though that pictures cannot be taken of his type???
Scott

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

[This message has been edited by Scott Stone (edited February 08, 2001).]

Bridget

Hey...
So am I going to be the only Lady posting a picture?
Come on my sisters...let me know if you too will post a picture.

------------------
Bridget
United Mobile Power Wash
Our Power Is In Our Performance

Mike Hughes

Scott and Ron........how bout you both post it together??
spin.gif

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Send the pictures, if not scanned to me and I will scan them for you. You can get my address @ www.powerwash.net

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Cali

Bridget, Nope, you aren't the only lady on this board!!

I would be happy to post my picts, but I don't have a dang digital camera yet either!!! Just one of those things that I haven't gotten around to yet. I suppose I could dig out my scanner...Alright, alright, I'll post them too!!

Kendra
Polished Perfection

------------------

Our Sponsors