other bbs --yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Dan S

i won"t mention any names. but i went to a bbs a couple mins. ago and let me tell you we have it made here<FONT size="5"><FONT face="Script MT Bold"><FONT COLOR="Blue">thank you so much Dan Flynn..</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>
the board i went to was just loaded with re. re. re. re. re. re. re. re. (regards) to.
then you click on it and well frankly i really thought that it sucked...........
i did however saw some of you guys on there how can you stand it?

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Mike Hughes

Dan,

It was the best show in town till this board came along..........we all kinda got started on that board.

Mike

Jon

Hey now let's be fair here, that is the first board I was on, how I met you guys and learned.

Not sure if they were the first board to go online or not but I do agree it is re re re.

Les made that clear to a guy yesterday also, always asking the same questions over and over.

We do at times have re here and I think the best way to resolve it is for a moderator or member to point whomever asked to the search engine so they can find all post on a given subject.

That way we don't have RE over and over.

Now I have not seen Aran around lately, did he start his own board? if so would that not take away from being a moderator here? Just asking, not trying to start anything.

And YES this is the BEST thing going.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Shame on you Dan,,,its called sharing reguardless of.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Mike Hughes

Repetitive questions don't bother me. Our board has an excellent search function........can't say the same for others.

Not a problem with Aran, Scott is there to back him up on the marketing board.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors