Hello All !

Ken@Storm Force

Just wanted to say hello and thank you to everyome out there. I have been reading the board for the past 2 months day and night,anticipating opening my own powerwash business. Your posts have been really helpful in my decision making process on what type of equipment, etc that I should start out with.
Well yesterday was the big day! I pulled my new trailer mounted rig into my brothers development to pressure clean and seal his brick pavers(a freebee of course). His name is Chris and he will be helping me develop the business as time goes on. Well....we didnt finnish until 8:30 last night. Turns out that we cleaned and sealed the brick paver driveways and walkways on 4 homes! (the sealer goes on this morning). We also have several estimates to give today as well. What a great feeling to make money the first day you start out! I am looking forward to learning more from all the pros out there who take the time out to answer questions and give advice. Thanks again !

Mike Hughes

Ken,

That's great. Glad to hear about your instant success. Now, take that money and put it right back into your business.

Make sure you have liability insurance ASAP. It is imperative when working on others property that you're insured. You should have at least a $500,000 policy. It is not really all that expensive......under $1000 per year, and you don't have to pay for it all at once. Do a search on this bulletin board for the word "insurance" and I'm sure you'll find more information. Click on the magnifying glass icon towards the top of the screen to do a search.

Welcome to the board, welcome to the business, and feel free to shout out any questions you may develop.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

PUREPOWER

Ken,

waaaaaaaaasssssssssssuuuuuuuuuup
beer.gif

bbs(town)drunk here.

Welcome to paradise in a bbs.

Jordan(hiccup,burp)

------------------

Shawn George

Hi Ken,

I'm pretty new here too. Glad to hear you did so well on your first job. Wish I could say same, but I can't.

Keep posting, you'll probably come up with some things that I haven't though of yet. (won't be hard, I don't do much thinkin')

Welcome aboard, hope you have continued sucess in this business!!!!

Where you located? Didn't see it in your post.

Shawn @ Pressure-Tek LLC
sgeorge@energy-products.com

------------------

Our Sponsors