Something that I noticed

Scott Stone

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that with the recent self imposed exile of a couple of contributors that the word wars have stopped?? Okay, Ron has not posted any of his thought provokers for a while, but it is still kind of back to the old level of professionalism.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
yah, I notice that one person has not been around lately. I did not notice any others specifically. Scott, you won’t mention names, I think the one individual that has not been around was not professional. Someone told me they scared him off. I thought maybe I did, I also notice his links don’t work from this board. I also know he has some sort of his own message board.

I think the board is slow but so is every other board that I have posted on or visited. I posted on another bb about four days ago that usually has good traffic and there has only been about four posts since then. This bb can get 10 or 11 responses on a subject in a matter of hours.

I think there are subjects now on the bb that folks have remained professional at answering. I will always get people thinking about business and how they are making mistakes as well as learn what mistakes I’m making.

I would imagine that others have mole over things and sorted the crap out. I have visited other bb in the last couple of weeks more than I have ever. I notice that some bb don’t even attempt it seems to control individuals.

this bb has truly a few real great guys that makes the bb what it is and that’s great.

------------------
Ron Marshal Phoenix AZ
1-888-fleetwash

Mike Hughes

I don't miss those folks at all. I think they have good things to offer to the board, and would welcome them back if they could leave their personal problems aside, rather then let them get in the way.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors