Where did the flames go??

Mike Hughes

Dan,

What happened to the flames that represented a post with more then 8 replies? I noticed they have been replaced.......I like the flames better.
smile.gif
Not that it really matters......

Mike

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="BlueViolet">Hey Mike

My matches got wet I had to barrow some of them flames for awhile.Storm came though here again last nite and blew all my matches around,just a few min's ago got back on line but my matches are wet and freezen.
When it came though it was in a hurry to get out east for some reason.It stormed,rained,sleeted,snowed,freezen rain and hailed here then it came though.

Ant no cure for the summer time blues
laughing.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Just messing around, at the bottom of the page it explains the new icons. I probably will change them back.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Our Sponsors