WOMEN PARKING

Jon

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Melbourne City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot. Even the parking lot attendants are
exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Please find attached the first picture available of this world-first women only parking lot in Australia.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Ken @ Pro-Coat

Jon,

I wonder...has there been an increase in the area being frequented by "cross dressers"?

------------------
"The best job at a fair price"

Dave Olson

Thanks Jon,

I always enjoy your posts
smile.gif

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

Bridget

Jon!!!!!!!

That was knee slappin', belly rollin', desk hittin', stomach hurtin', tear droppin', cant stop screamin' FUNNY!!!!!!!!

------------------
Bridget
United Mobile Power Wash
Our Power Is In Our Performance

J

Jim&Shirley

Hey Jon,

Looks to me like the women in those cars are better drivers than most men are. No damage to the cars, not even broken windows. Don't know if a man could park a car on its side with no apparent damage being done.

Guess who posted this one.

Just kidding I can take a joke too. Keep them comming Jon.

------------------

Michael - A-1

Hi Jon,

I haven't talked to you in a while, I've been busy. Thanks for trying to get me some help on my earlier post. I showed this picture to my wife and she said,"There must have been some kind of convention for women from California over there!".......Good posttalk at you later. Michael

------------------

Douglas Hicks

I sent this to a friend, she responded "ROFLMBO"

Douglas Hicks
General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc

------------------

Wild Man

Jon,
Now that's funny you aut to think of doing comedy for a living!
Hell I'd pay to see you live!!!!!!
Keep em coming.........Look-out Eddie Murphy and all the other famous jokesters.....
hapfac01.gif

------------------

Our Sponsors