Hey graig & mike,

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Hey graig & mike,

I called Andrew at the pwna and did not get a response. That’s pretty bad!

I did have a great conversation with the president mike ??????? . he informed me of several benefits that I did not realize. He also informed me of a program for veteran contractors. I getting a packet sent to me in the mail. If all the benefits check out I will send my $250.00. I had to call him at his business in Texas.

They just recently wrote a mission statement as well. I want to see what they are really about. I have heard many complain and know I will get it first hand. If they provide all he says they provide for 250.00 it’s a steal.

He also told me if members want to start local chapters they are welcome and will get their support. Meaning what I don’t know. It seems to me that there are not many board members out of the 12 that live out west. I was told as fare as their recollection the closest guy lived in Arkansas. They elect two board members a year.

I gotta run to little league practice I will write more of what I learned later.

------------------
Ron Marshal Phoenix AZ
1-888-fleetwash

Jon

I'll be damned, Ron really called and is getting a package from PWNA.

I know one thing, Ron will join if what he see's is in his eyes true and if he feels they stand behind things.

Now about starting our chapters and they helping, I never heard that but it is up to them to get the ball rolling. We do our part by joining, they need to mail all members in a given area and try to see if they are interested in getting together.

I remember when I got my first Yamaha Venture Royale, Yamaha Corp. gave my name to the VTS, a national motorcycle club made up of Venture members and they sent me a list of owners saying meet your fellow members.

From that list we got together and they picked up the tab for breakfast, not every time but to get things going they did.

PWNA needs to do things like that with some of that money the have.

Remember this, a chapter of any org. is only as good as the parent company. No help from PWNA then no chapter will survive.

Perhaps free goodies, buy 5 tickets for $2.00 and win something. There are many things they can do.

Some of the things are not truly savings, like their online buying of office supplies, I can get the same thing for less going to Office Max. They know that since I priced them, and they cannot get all things either. Not complaining, only showing how they need to improve.

Ok so I got carried away here, but still I am a member and would love to see it double in size and do more for all the members.

Enough, now to wait and hear what Ron has to say about it, I am impressed he did what he did, shows he is ok but I already know that from talking with him.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Mike Hughes

Hey Ron, had a thought. You called just as they are getting back from the meeting in Orlando......that's probably why you didnt get a response from Andrew.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors