Hey BIGBOY

G

Glenn

Bigboy,
I saw 3 mosquitos Friday. They were headed in your direction. Man, it don't take long for those things to get back out, hehehehe.
Glenn

------------------
"Hmmm, If everyone has a photographic memory... mine must be out of film."

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">
laughing.gif
don't worry they will head back your way Monday,its going to get back down in the 20's.I seen some skeeters last week with coats on seten around awittle camp fire.Two weeks ago I seen honeybee's looking for something to eat either dat or they seen my yeller streak.It rained me out Sat. evening and it has rained all morning,cold rain.Now the sun is shinning and turning colder.looks like we are in for another screwed up week,man I don't like this time of year,,winter turning to spring.

I haven't found dat part yet but still looking when I can think of another spot to look.I have a Rotomax I don't use nomore,I'll look inside and see.

Its time for our spring crappie to be hitting but haven't wet a line yet.I still have to fix the hole I knocked in the 2 man boat last year.Them things are pretty neat man,we floated around 3 miles with the hole and the little boat was full of water plus 2 people,cooler and gear.We didn't realize it was full until we make it to the landing and started to pull it up the bank,,I don't guess it will sink
laughing.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors