now this is stupid >>>>>>>>>

Dan S

today i went to deliver invoices to my contract people and most of the time i just slip my boots on and dont bother to tie 'em ..i just tuck 'em inside my boot ....sounds professional huh??????????
well when i went to get out of my truck my laces got caught in the eyelets of my other boot and of course i lost my balance and down i went.........

i guess that was'nt so bad i thought but when i got up i looked inside to see if anybody saw what i did .....
yeppppppp just my luck they happen to be standing by the window and saw my grace take place..........

i think i would rather of had a snot boogie frozen to the side of my face than to trip right in frt. of their window.....

i just laughed it off and first said it was because i tripped because their lot had ice on it.......
but i could'nt i had to tell 'em how stupid i was
i should of left it with the ice i guess but the lot was dry and they saw i had my boots all tyed together........

there now beat that stupid thing ## 48

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">
Sounds like a true pro to me,honest is the only way to go.If you was a fast thinker you could have told them you stepped in bird do do dat missed ya.

Did it feel like you hit the ground doing over 100mph as the reason you bounced back up so fast,bet you felt 6 inchs shorter then anybody in the office
laughing.gif
,yel it will take awhile to live dat one down around them,they'll start asking you if you have fell out of any more trucks lately
rolleyes.gif
,dat would be good time to tell them about the bird do do</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors