SNOW SNOW GO AWAY GO TO BIG-BOY'S HOUSE ..AND STAY........

Dan S

SUNDAY we got 1 foot now they are callin fer more.
really it's no big deal it's great when the kid's get a day off and we can have snowball fight's....
i used my 4-wheller to plow all the snow in our yard into this huge pile then we made the worlds biggest igloo.....complete with 4 room's and a loft ..took spay paint and added siding...what a snow fort...sure wish i had a digital........i would love to share this master piece.........we even built a flu out of 4" pipe (just fer look's)....kid's wanted to sleep in it but i guess the protected mommy did'nt want that to happen...." what if something goes wrong and it falls in she say's "...........how dumb can she be i say........after all we built it .......opps maybe that's why she did'nt want us in it.....
anyways they are calling fer more snow which is good and bad......good because it will cover all my grass up and put a blanket around the fort......bad because
I HATE SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...........THE END!!!!

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Shawn George

Hey Dan,

You must have gotten all the snow we were supposed to get. Weather people said all last week that this would be the "storm of the century". We ended up with maybe 2". I was kind of disappointed, after all of the hype. (looking forward to doing all that stuff with my kids, too)

I guess you guys are happy that you didn't get the 2-3 feet that was predicted, huh?

We're getting another "dusting" today, so we'll see what the final totals are tomorrow. Storm will be out of here by then.

Hey Mike, how much did you get?

Shawn
Pressure-Tek

------------------

Mike Hughes

The predicted "Storm of the decade" was a flop here as well. We were predicted to get 18 - 24 inches. Got an inch or two of frozen slop yesterday.........but now they say we will get 1 -3 inches of snow today.

I have a snow plow on my truck, so I'm hoping we get it. I got to plow for about 6 hours yesterday........if we get at least two inches today, I'll be back out there.

Weather forecasters suck.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
Hey man keep dat stuff up over there where it belongs I don't need no more bad weather please.We have freezen rain coming thrusaday,Its been like dat one right after another all winter.The geese do not know which way to go right now,they'll head ya'lls way for two or three days and here they come back just a getting.

Your igloo will last for along time after the other snow as gone,its been awhile,we made a big one also but didn't paint it,didn't think of dat.It took along time for the top to cave in.We sprayed water on ours as we build'it,more of a ice house,it was warm inside of it.We had the little porch in front of it dat you had to craw to get in but man the rooms where big.Heck I wanted to pour concrete on mind alittle at a time to keep it for a play thingy.

Hey I don't want to wish you bad luck Dan but if you send dat much snow my way,I hope every bird dat flies over ya this year don't miss ya.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

<FONT COLOR="Blue">That was good there big-boy.....about the birds ...........you win i wont wish any snow your way..........NOT snow snow go away go to big-boys house so he can play..... there ha ha ....you dont scare me with tose bird dropings.....</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Orange">o-yeah we have a porch roof and everything even went in my garage and took out my old couch and stuck it in this thing.......hey who know's maybe i will rent it out..........do ya need a huntin camp here in PA? it's coyote time you can join the hunt......but you are probable one of them thar hillbillys that use a freckin gun..........</FONT c>[

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">

No No,I ant no hillbilly I like about 8 miles being one tho.I wasn't talking bout wittle birds I was talking dout the bigger kind,ya no the kind ya see on river banks dat bout half of it covered,dat the kind.

Done told ya I hunt squrr'els with long bow but the coyotes we run along beside them on 4 wheelers and grabem by the tail,they want bite ya if ya hold their tail just right,no not in a knot but in a stright line dat hard to do in soybean feilds,If you let any slack in his tail he'll bite ya.Theres getting to be to may of them suckers running around here,I like setting up and calling them dat more fun then catching by the tail.I've called up bobcats,fox,owls,cats,dogs and ect. with the callers.I got a wittle dab of red man in me so I like playing with the bows,my sons holds several pretty things you set around to show people dat he won he's shoots.Heck he even rabbit hunts with a bow but not me I use a 22,He'll find a spot and set up a stand,I always thought you had to walk and kick them up.

O,what color did you come up with for the truck,think dat maze blue would look good and paint the rims titty pink,it would look clean.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

<FONT COLOR="Pink">what the heck is " titty pink "?////lol</FONT c>

i like using a bow fer bunnies as well nothin like a challenge....i have a squirrel mounted i shot with my bow it was a neat shot so i had it stuffed..... and soon my bob-cat will be done i did'nt shot it with a bow though i cheated and shot it with a 357 magnum ...trusty ole 6 shooter i got that cretter in south carolina while wild boar huntin....it was quite a hunt ................

so hey let's go back to those birds
they dont do nana for me i will just sit on my deck and pick'em off with the ole bow........so there send 'em cause im still sending ya this snow..........

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dan S (edited March 06, 2001).]

Jon

Try varmint hunting with a 44, all I can say is there ain't nothin left after they get hit!

Poor Dan, snowin all da time and all we get here in So. Calif is liquid sunshine
rain.gif
rain.gif

Question, do any of you have trouble on getting into or posting lately on this board?

I have had a lot of trouble and cannot figure out why. Email me if you do as I cannot get in much at all right now.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Mike Hughes

Jon,

I am responsible for you troubles getting onto the board..........I'm trying to beat you for total # of posts........you're at 629 and I have 608.........so, I figured if I kept you from posting, I could catch up.
naughty.gif

Just kidding!
bounce2.gif

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors