Car wash guys

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkCyan">
Ya'll better watchout,Lance's just got a slap on the hand,he'll be back kicking butt with those yellow trucks
eek.gif

Hey Dan S,gave dat yeller truck to your son dat should get him started will good,,,IT did you
laughing.gif
. </FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

o u funny big-boy u very funny...........
i cant give him the ole yellow......it would be a chick magnet for him and i dont need grand kid's yet.............

beside's im painting the "pattywagon" black or red..

not just a stripe the whole poop~n~ ca~boodall.....
and it's not my first "wagon" my first one the frame rusted out.....and i got a deal on the ole yellow one..........only had it now fer about a year.......

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT size="5">
BLACK....
eek.gif
</FONT s>

<FONT face="ComicSans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue"> Dang man ya fall off something and hit your head
confused.gif

~~~~~~~
boldred.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldred.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldred.gif
</FONT f>
</FONT c>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors