i need an honest answer!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan S

i posted a question on another board and frankly i was shocked to the reply's...but non the less maybe i deserved it..so here is my question>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just be honest i really dont care.........

are my post here stupid? do i answer the way that i should? do i piss you off every time i type?
if i do then i will leave here..........
i dont want you to think im crying here im just really shocked .... but maybe it's me that brought it on......

what get's me is anybody can say what they think on a computer but put those same faces in a room fase to fase is a horse of a dif. color...........

so if im one of those guy's that cant respond in a professional manner then i will quit here and spare you the agony.
and for those reply's i got in the other board dont worry i will never be back.........

i know i have pissed Ron M off at times
so who else ?

what am i saying here that does'nt make sense?
some of you may say all of it......that's ok be honest.

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
I went back on the BB and looked at some of your question. All questions are very professional and well thought out. I do not travel to other BB and I have not seen the questions or the response you are referring to. You seem like good people to me. Just don't let some other drag you down to their level.

I thought you were going to give me a call about the propane tanks.

David

------------------

Dan S

thank's Dave send me ya ### by e-mail if ya want or do it here...

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

J

Jim&Shirley

Hey Dan s.
Personaly we all have our Different ways AND Disagreements as we have had, but putting the past behind us,we all have moved on, we enjoy good and Proffesional Debates and opions, and we're glad your here and we believe we all make mistakes and sometimes
we are wrong, we admit our mistakes and we all learn from our mistakes and move on and that what Makes this
board its Members what it is.
it would be real boring if everybody had all the same thoughts and opions, heck we would'nt learn anything and no-one would even be Here. SO Please stick around.
we can all learn from each other that what this board is all about helping each-other.

Just our thoughts
JIM & SHIRLEY

------------------

MobileClean

Hey Dan,
I always heard that the only dumb question was the one that was never asked. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it. I did read the other post and the reply and I guess you deserved the reply you got there, should have used an alias. I never thought your questions or your answers were dumb or painful or anything but reasonable. If you're gonna use the other board, don't knock it too bad or you may not like the answer.These things are like CB radios, if you don't want to read what's written, don't look at it.
Clent

------------------

[This message has been edited by MobileClean (edited March 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by MobileClean (edited March 11, 2001).]

Dan S

yeah mobileclean i guess you are right as painfull as it is to admit........but i do however feel that there response was someWHAT hasty...........maybe deserved but really tasteless........
please dont get me wrong..im not ballin here just looking for what i said or did except that those other bbs suck it has to many re/re/re/re/....i did Not say which one .....but i guess i put my foot in my mouth.......SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

enough said i wont lose any sleep over this NOT AT ALL.................................................

------------------

Mike Hughes

Don't lose any sleep over it, bud.

After reading the post in question, I think part of it was deserved, and part not. Nonetheless, just write it off. Good luck with the job.

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
How many dum Q'tions R you going to ask next week and how many stupid answer R ya going to post next month.O the agony I go though just to
smash.gif
ya.Yel anybody dat tie his
smileysex5.gif
on D side of D truck and make her spray chemicals is unprofessional and anybody dat fall out of D truck in front of customers is unprofessional
laughing.gif
.You piss me off all time man cuzz ya a follower,anybody dat drives a yeller truck is a leader and a winner,,take no prisoners kind of guy.
Yel,I'd say you sort of ask for dat one but don't no who dat other guy was but he sure didn't want
kisses.gif
ya.You still got a good answer as to go to another bbs for the answer.I didn't even think bout dat and ya no how smart I am
tongue.gif
I say you pretty good
fart.gif
head for a norhtener
naughty.gif

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Blow it off. If that's the worst that can happen to you, you'll be fine.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

tzahlman

FORGET ABOUT IT!! I also read the post your talking about and thought it very uncool to gang up on ya like that, have also had the same happen to me. OH WELL! There are no dumb questions and no dumb answers just variations from person to person as far as I can tell.
I'll stop here before I start rambeling. Best of luck to ya. Tom@CleanImage Powerwashing
beer.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by tzahlman (edited March 11, 2001).]

Dan S

thamk's so much guy's/gal's/
it's forgotten.....blown away..................

just thought i was out of line here as well and did'nt want to be..........

thank's again

------------------

Jon

And here I stand thinking I was the one always being stupid.

Gee Dan it is nice to know others are human too!

Now for all of you, I have been having computer problems ever since I upgraded and still am having them.

At this time I have lost all E-mail,web sites, names, address and phone numbers of all of you.

Feel free to E-mail all that to me as I have to start all over again.

If you don't want me to have any of your personal info I will just let Dan worry about it for me
smile.gif

Thanks,

Jon

PS: not sure how often for the next week I can get here or anyplace.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Dan S

yepppppppp i gota plan alright

104 view's 12 reply's 13 now.............

so if i was to take an educated guess i would think that those on the other board ;viewed what i mentioned here.....and cant think of anything professional to add
so who is the incompetent one..........???????

makes me what to put a zero nozzel and 3200 psi up where the sun dont shine.......so who want's to bend over???????????????????????

just funnin.......

hey Ethan.............call me...................

------------------

G

Glenn

Dan,
My therapist has advised me not to respond to your posts until after the nightmares stop. Still haven't been able to get the image of Bigboy coming at me with a match out of my mind yet either.
Glenn

------------------
"Hmmm, If everyone has a photographic memory... mine must be out of film."

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
Heck Glenn
tongue.gif
,I APOLOGIZE for scaring you like dat,I thought most factory workers where used to a good burning.I also see your still going to the wrong kind of doctor
laughing.gif

When do you think you'll get out of jail,is it getting closer or is it about the same?

Don't be like a turtle and pull your head in when the temp gets alittle warm on the hwy,hurry and get across the road before Bigboy or Dan see ya.

If your lucky maybe Dan will strick a match while doing those btu tanks
eek.gif
.I know one thing he'll get a nose full of btu while painting
wobble.gif

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

G

Glenn

Bigboy,
It maybe sooner than I expected. I have a little something in the works right now. When you gonna send me a pic of those trucks.
Glenn

------------------
"Hmmm, If everyone has a photographic memory... mine must be out of film."

Wild Man

Dan,
Stay off the other boards they can't hold a light to this one-----Speaking of light When your see a light at the end of a tunnel it's not always a light!!!! It's The Train!!!!Don't worry about it dude!! This is the best board anyway. Be cool stick around it only get's better!!!!!
Hell I don't know 99% of you guy's but feel like were all family in some strange way.....
beer.gif

Wild Man................

------------------

Jon

Hey Dan,

I know what it is you need in order to clear your mind of all that worries you.

<FONT size="6"><FONT COLOR="Red">A VACATION.</FONT c></FONT s>

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Dan S

Wild man you are right ........ and i dont/wont go there anymore............

Glenn that was good but tell your therapist to calm down maybe he should lay down on the couch and you talk this time.........

Jon hey thank's for the offer......what did you say again

<FONT size="6">vacation</FONT s>and at your house ? in the sun?
wow thanks buddie let me know when i can bring the rest of the "walton's" with me.........
boy i cant waite........are you going to make breakfast
do i really have to work with ya to earn my stay?

------------------

Our Sponsors