Wonder how old the oldest is

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Just wondering what the oldest aged gentleman washing today is.

I stopped by one of the local carwashs Monday to see if he had any money to loan me,,he said NOoo.

He'either 73 or 76 but puts in a full day of brushing cars and pickups,,just him and one helper.

A fellow stopped by and was looking around,clean fancy pretty cloths he wore.Then he ask if this place was for sale
laughing.gif
Dewayne said yel maybe.They talked for awhile,,,while I took his place with the brush,dang it but I got to collect the money
lickout.gif

Dewayne said the guy offered him a good deal and said the guy was going to run it himself plus helper,,he's 80 years old.The guy said he was ready to go to work,,he said it looked easy enough for him to do.

When Dewayne said he should have sold it to the old fart and let him see how easy it was I
laughing.gif
by butt off.He said whats so funny,I said I know what I'll be doing ifen when I get to old to wash the big rigs I'll be washing little rigs you old fart.

Honesty I don't see how them old farts can stand after a days worth of hard washing,,,he said he would or may die with a wand in his hand.

The old fart,when I start to leave he'll stop the car next in line and tellem he offered me a free wash and try to get me to pull in line even calls me chicken.

I hope ifen I make it to be dat old I'll be in a bass boat not behind a wand,hope hope hope</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dave Olson

Not to many of us old f ts around! I'm still in my fifties but just barely! Hope to be around for many
more years :)

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
I am 56 and I have spent one hour tring to find that chat room in Yahoo Messenger-$%%$#@__+%#$@$%^&^kkyue**

David

------------------

Our Sponsors