Rain, Rain,Rain,etc.etc

Walt Graner

All stop again, I swear I'll never get one lift on this project. I wish I was in Florida.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Started in Austin and made it's way to Houston. I did a house and drive in it today. 45 with 2 inches of rain. BURrrrrrrrrrrr.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Mike Taylor

<FONT size="4">SEND THE RAIN TO US!!!!! WE NEED IT BIG TIME, I DONT MIND WORKIN IN THE RAIN
smile.gif
</FONT s>

------------------
Always Under Pressure Inc Mike Taylor Pompano Beach Fla USA

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">
Boy Mike I wish I would send ya some,we're still wet from the wet winter and its fixing to
rain.gif
again today.I've had enuff of dat cold wet weather,besides dat I've only gotem 10%btu in the tank and don't want to buy nomore this year.

I was hoping to get to work on my bass boat again today,dang oil alert is going off and I haven't found my trouble yet.Guess I'll fix the hole I knocked in the two man boat last year,dang man dat was a cold
rain.gif
dat day and it was suppose to be pretty,remember will.When we put in it was pretty but about a mile down river a
rain.gif
blew in on us,it rain so hard at times ya couldn't see the banks besides dat we left our lunch in the truck up river.Cold,hurry and wet we fished anyway but didn't catch no fish all the way down,just cold,wet and hurry.We still
laughing.gif
about dat trip today,don't think ya could have bought a bit dat day the way it was lightening,wind blowing ya back up river with 38lb.T.M. full speed on a two man boat plus at times going down river so fast ya had to hang on and hope no limbs knock ya out of the boat.

Hope ya dry spill ends soon,you can send me some cuzz I've forgot what dust looks like.
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Mike Taylor

<FONT COLOR="Purple">Dang BigBoy, as I read your response it started POURING....for about 5 minutes...lol. Too bad ya live so far, I love Bass fishin myself, ya ever plan on getting down here lemme know, we can go hit a couple spots here. My father just recently got a HUGE airboat so hopefully I wil be getting out on that quite a bit. He plans on goin Gator hunting if he can get the permit, and I definitely wanna do that !! Other than my friends I am stuck fishin from shore for now til I get the bils caught up and get me a boat. See y'all later, I need to get some sleep
smile.gif
PS..if its rainin and we cant get to a fishin hole...I know a few waterin holes where we can tip back some
beer.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
</FONT c>

------------------
Always Under Pressure Inc Mike Taylor Pompano Beach Fla USA

Our Sponsors