Kendra

Jon

Ok Kendra,

As I recall you mentioned when Bridget post her picture you would post yours.

Well gal it is now time to show your face
smile.gif

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I will be waiting by my email box and or my regular mail box.

<center><FONT COLOR="red">Bring It On</FONT c></center>

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Mike Hughes

That goes for everyone else reading this too........the more the merrier. If your pic is not on here, let's go.......get with it!
smile.gif

Mike

Cali

OK, your all right, I said I would, so I will. I have been sitting here going through pictures, so I will go ahead and scan them. Check your e-mail tonight Dan.

Kendra
smile.gif

------------------

Cali

Alright, Now the ball is in Dan's Court! I sent my pictures to him just a few minutes ago.

Kendra

------------------

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Wow,

Should I post it. I don't know! I think it could create some potential problems.

<center>
naughty.gif
</center>

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Clean County

Kendra,
Your the prettiest powerwasher Ive seen.(My wife won't powerwash). I'm sure your doing well with your business but did you ever think of going to Hollywood and trying the movies. You have the looks for it along with the brains that we know you have from your posts.
You ladies are doing a fine job in this business. Thursday I'm going to meet a lady from my neck of the woods who also owns a powerwashing business. I'm glad to see this field becoming so diversified. Were all created equal. I'm starting to think you ladies are getting a higher percentage of your estimates to turn into jobs. Maybe were not created equal.
Anyway your picture is a lot nicer to look at then that picture of Bigboy which was posted awhile ago. Actually any picture is better to look at then the picture of bigboy. If anyone remembers the picture I'm talking about they should repost it just for the laughs. -John-

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
Hey John ya ever
laughing.gif
over a
blackeye.gif

Heck man I still show people dat pic of my wife,even got it framed setting beside mine
eek.gif

When Bridget posted her pic I thought to myself she could have some of my business,,now I can see why some of you are bitching about business being so bad
lickout.gif

Boy I hope they stay out of my neck of the woods cuzz I never get anything done me be following them around just to look at,they'ed get all my business anyway ya know how dum them truck drivers are
confused.gif

Hey Dan F. how bout posting a pic of me as Goofy or Daffy Duck ok or pick a cartoon dat ya think fits,,, me want care for now
rolleyes.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I can do that. But it would be nicer to see your real face. Send me a picture via e-mail or I can give you my address and you can send it there.

This afternoon I will find a temp picture for you.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Mike Taylor

<FONT COLOR="Pink">GOOD GOLLY MISS HACKY!!! I mean Miss KENDRA......you are absolutely beautiful! I guess Dan must think so too.....you got 2 stars already and I am still back at one....lol, no complaints from me tho, you look Stunning!!</FONT c>
wink.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
spin.gif

------------------
Always Under Pressure Inc Mike Taylor Pompano Beach Fla USA

Cali

Thanks You guys. I am truly flattered. I thought everyone would enjoy the pictures, but I definitely didn't expect the compliments I have gotten.

And, John, I live 45 minutes from Hollywood, or Hollyweird, as we call it. I have considered Modeling, but they wanted me full time, and it meant ALOT of traveling. Besides, I don't have the time or the energy for new politics in a new industry.

Believe it or not, I like this industry.
smile.gif

Kendra Tillery

------------------

Jon

Well John,

There goes your dreams of Kendra modeling in your lovely Florida sun!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you will have to find a local gal for that.

Us California's desire to keep our "VALLEY GIRLS" right here where they belong.

(Kendra mostlikely won't like me calling her a Valley Girl...)

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

[This message has been edited by Jon (edited March 29, 2001).]

Our Sponsors