i guess im one of the lucky ones>>>>>>>>>>

Dan S

As you guys already know i never advertise...but holy cow......................
this is the first time i have been able to sit down on this keyboard and check out the net............
i have been so busy that my family thinks i went out and got a full time job..............
i am suppose to do a job today but i said NO........
I need a break no work just time away from the water works........
im very lucky when it comes to getting work........
and it's all word of mouth....it seem's that my competiors arent as lucky.they have been sitting for awhile.....they cant understand it.......i guess it's hard for me to grab ahold of as well b/c my prices are much more than theres..........
im not complaining it's rather nice , but sometimes even though the work is always there it's also nice to be able to stop and re-group....
bought a new p/wer and and i have'nt been able to call him to say what a great machine......REMOTE CONTROL IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>
IF YA WANT INFO ON A GREAT REMOTE E-MAIL ME AND I'LL SEND YA INTO THE RIGHT PATH............
this remote will.....
1) turn burner on/off
2) turn soap on/off
3) turn a clutch on/off
4) and another button will kill all the above

what a wonder tool it is........................

have a great day and i wish you can add as many hours on your machine as i have .....
i just may need to buy a new one every year...........
not really they last longer than that.........

------------------
YES I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walt Graner

Glad to hear that your doing well. I had a remote control a while back, still have it in a box on a shelf somewhere. Worked great, but changed rigs out and never got the time to put it on the new one. Guess we didn't need it that badly.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
Luck-E
laughing.gif
it dat yeller truck you had.

Do ya call it lucky when you need time off
eek.gif
,man can work hisself to death ya no.Yel know what your talking about,it don't get funny when ya just go go go go and go.As to the reason I'm trying for 2 to 3 days aweek now,no more dat rush go rush go man I do it to my liking anymore.Need to go wash two crawler tractors today but its
rain.gif
again,maybe it'll wash some of D mud off for me.

How ya come out on the btu tanks?</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

btu....tanks is doing mighty fine i will do my first one in about a week or so.......
as if i need more work.............
maybe i will hire a couple babes to SCRAPE AND PAINT.

------------------
YES I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Sponsors