Lance's "U.S. citizenship"

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DeepPink">AUGORA HILLS, CA – Controversial Car Wash Guys founder Lance Winslow has reorganized his operations, a move party influenced by an acrimonious Federal Trade Commission (FTC) lawsuit that may lead Winslow to consider renouncing his U.S. citizenship.

In a statement released to Professional Carwashing e-News, Winslow said he had discontinued the operations of Car Wash Guys International (CWGI), and placed the company's franchises and assets under the management of a Nevada-based Winslow company, WashGuy.com.

Winslow said the move was partially sparked by the FTC lawsuit that accused Winslow of misleading potential franchisees by making unreasonable earnings projections. The lawsuit was eventually settled without penalty, although Winslow must immediately comply with FTC rules regarding the sale of franchises, and FTC officials reserved the right to reopen the case and levy stiff fines. However, during the lengthy investigation, a federal court froze Winslow's assets, keeping him from paying a California corporate tax.

"CWGI was a California corporation, a hostile franchise regulation state," said Winslow. "I needed to find a way to move it to another non-registration state."

Winslow said operations would be run by eight regional team members, who essentially function like master franchisees. The regional team members oversee franchisees who wash everything from cars to awnings. Winslow reported his mobile truck washing business has been growing steadily, and he next plans to enter the mobile oil-change market.

Winslow said his business is back in full swing, but he remains bitter at FTC officials, who he described as anti-business. During the FTC investigation, Winslow refused to hire an attorney and reportedly showed up to meetings in jeans and t-shirts. He said he remains stunned by the government's efforts to close his business, and he may even consider renouncing his American citizenship.

"[The investigation] would help me justify offshore business in the future, due to a hostile government here," said Winslow. "I am still a US Citizen now. But if this is what the US government is about, they do not deserve my tax dollars or innovations.
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Jon

I would rather donate my spare shovel to someone willing to dig in the Nevada desert.

So he is up and running better then ever, does he ever speak truthfully?

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Scott Stone

HMMM, I hear that Groom Lake has a wonderful view.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Walt Graner

As my grand mother says.
"Good riddance to bad rubbish."

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti
3006 Bee Caves Rd, Suite B-160
Austin,TX 78746
Ph:(512) 328-7776
fax(512) 328-2399

Jon

Walt,

If only that would hold true for this guy, the worst is yet to come now that he is back.

Just picture his ego bragging about how he beat the Feds.? and supposedly without a lawyer. ( I personally believe he had a lawyer, he might have done the talking but had legal advice).

To all, just remember if we leave him alone and do not poke to much fun at and about him he might leave us alone. Key word is MIGHT, not will leave us alone.

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Mike Taylor

<FONT size="5">SOMEONE NEEDS TO JUST FLUSH THAT TURD.........He is obviously a moron ....let him go live in some third world country where they will shoot him if he pulls the same thing there.</FONT s>

------------------
Always Under Pressure Inc Mike Taylor Pompano Beach Fla USA

Our Sponsors