check this out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&

Dan S

ok my son missed the school bus one day about a couple weeks ago ...... so i took him to school...........
now every time i went into my hick town gas station this lady kept saying "did the cops find you yet "
here i was wanted for a hit and run at the school apparently this lady pulled out the same time i did and we rubbed ......not knowing this happend i just keep on truckin........she made a police report and the cops were at the school the next day waiting for me but my son was on the bus.......... this went on for about a week or so and every time i stopped at this store that lady would ask the same question.....
" did the police catch you yet" then my budddy heard on the radio that they were looking for a pick-up just like mine...after a few more days and more people questioning me i decided to give " rosco" a call>>>>>>>
they questioned me took pic's ......and found nothin on my trk. no scratches no dent's NANA......
BUT i remember that day and the the cops said that there is no fine ---------no points ...
because it was so minor and i had no idea about the hit..... BUT>>>>> i told the cop that since i apparenty was involved that i would pay......
so they gave the " lady" my #......the man of the house called and said im so and so.. what the h--- are you going to do about this red paint on my wife's car
boy did he ever start the conversation wrong right off the bat>>>>>>>>>> he got an estimate 296.00 >>>>>
and he has a 500.00 deductable.......i called my ins. agent and told him that i would pay cash for this so my ins. would not go up .......and his reply was this if you pay cash and since they are making a fuss about paint then they may be the ones who say that they have a neck problem because of the "hit"..so by paying cash that means that if by some chance the cry ouch then it's my baby they cant help me......so im going to turn it in so they can take it to a body shop and pay 296.00 to remove a piece of paint.........

sorry so long there is more to it but i thought i would spare you some mind-less- reading.........
let me know what you think...........

ps; both the cops and my agent just shakes there heads and and laugh at this but it's not really funny when there is people like that out here that will rob you and your business blind..............

------------------
YES I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Hughes

If it is just paint rubbed onto their car, and not an actual scratch...........simple rubbing compound and elbow grease will get that out.

I'd go see the "man of the house", throw a jar of it at him with a damp rag and tell him to get to work and teach his wife how to drive when he's done........

We had a good amount of paint on the doors of my wife's car and it all came off with some elbow grease. Probably the same thing the body shop is going to do for $296.

Walt Graner

If I did nothing wrong, I always refuse any liability and take pictures. I never talk to the other side, just give them insurance guys name & number wait for police get a report make sure it put them in the wrong, and let the insurance people fight it out. Sounds rude but it's how it works nowa days with law suites.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti
3006 Bee Caves Rd, Suite B-160
Austin,TX 78746
Ph:(512) 328-7776
fax(512) 328-2399

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkViolet">
Cry bady what if you loved your truck as much as they loved there car,they didn't gave those things away ya know,cry bady .What if they had a speical paint on it that a touch up want work,if you put red paint on my white truck and run off like that not knowing I'd gave ya a
blackeye.gif
not knowing ya not knowing sorry cry bady.If ya wasn't running from the cops how come you didn't see what they was looking for ya the first time she ask,cry bady.Even if you put red paint on my red truck we'd have to set down for awhile if'en ya didn't run off,,all tho it may be best to run.

I don't see no harm in him asking what the %&$% your going to do b/c ya hiding for 3,4 or 5 days would make me talk dat way too boy,no I just wouldn't talk to ya just keep your red truck away from me
laughing.gif
cuzz I know your driving with shoe laces undone.

They too may be good people just like you,if'en you hadn't run off like dat they may would have just let it go,,,sounds like your already driving like an old man tho "I didn't know I hit anybody"
eek.gif
.Boy I wish I had a bigger shovel this morn cuzz I shovel more on ya,,,you o hit and run
look.gif
where come Dan
look.gif
tongue.gif
miss me.

In real life I understand what your saying
hapfac01.gif

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Trace

Bigboy,

after reading and learning, more than posting these last few months. The question i ask myself the most is, WHAT MAKES YOU TICK? (lol)

------------------

Dan S

big-boy i was not hiding just sitting back waiting for boss hogg...........
and besides WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF NOT TELLING US THAT YOU TO WEAR YOUR SHOE-LACES IN-SIDE YOUR BOOTS&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
i think maybe you fell a time or to as well.....lol.......lol......lol.....

im buying a motorbike for my wife that way she wont be slapping me on the helment to slow down......boy do i hate that....... scares the do-do--- out of ya.......
------------------

[This message has been edited by Dan S (edited April 12, 2001).]

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
laughing.gif
yel chocit plus strong rabbit tobacc-E.

Waiting on Boss Hogg my foot ya was hiding.

Yel,me fall a few times,once me hit ground think doing 100mph.

Why not get C.B. for bike and the helments to go with them,dat what I use no hitting me on head no more or dat wittle on shoulder
eek.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

well i talked to "BOSS HOGG" and he said no ticket no fine ........
but the ins, co. isnt going to pay either boy are they going to be mad........
i saw the so called damage on her car the only thing that is wrong is a lil speck of red paint.....i reached down and picked it off with my snuff chewing finger nail and instead of taking the red off i added brown.........
i offered to wash his car but his reply was .....

" if i knew that paint would of come off with a finger nail i wouldnt of made a police report ".....
yeah right &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

so i guess it's over......fer now but who knows maybe they will sue me for adding snuff grains to the paint.........

frecken people wish i would of brought my doberman pincher with me and he could of crawled all over that car and give him something to B---- ABOUT.....

------------------

Our Sponsors