Kids On Religion

Jon

Kids On Religion

When my daughter was about four years old, she still had a hard time grasping the concept of marriage. So I pulled out our wedding album, thinking visual images would help, and explained the entire service to her. Once finished, I asked if she had any questions, and she replied, "Oh. I see. Is that when Mommy came
to work for us?"

At the beginning of a children's sermon, one girl came up to the altar wearing a beautiful dress. As the children are sitting down around the pastor, the pastor leans over and says to the girl, "That is a very pretty dress. Is it your Easter dress?" The girl
replies almost directly into the pastor's clip-on mike,
"Yes...and my Mom says it's a bitch to iron."

I had been teaching my three-year-old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord's Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime she repeated it after me. One night she said she was ready to solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the
end of the prayer. "Lead us not into temptation," she prayed, "but deliver us some e-mail. Amen."

FMC member Pastor Stan Holdeman of Garden Baptist Church in Indiana went to an informal church gathering, wearing shorts and a T-shirt. A little girl from a newly religious family; who had seen him only in his Sunday morning suits loudly proclaimed:
"Hey, preacher, you sure look different with clothes on!"

After church one Sunday morning, a mother commented: "The choir was awful this morning." The father commented: "The sermon was too long." Their 7-yr. old daughter added: "You've got to admit
it was a pretty good show for a dime."

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Walt Graner

I like the one about the iron
smile.gif

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti