"Sun's out, time to go for a ride!"

Walt Graner

"Sun just came out!"
Man what a nice day, gonna dust of the Harley and go for a spin with the wife in the hill country. Anyone else out there ride?

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
Man I wish I could say the SUN came out more than likely by the time the sun comes out here it'll be mil'dewed.

Yel,I ride a rice burner
wobble.gif
,,Voyager 1300 6-cylinder
naughty.gif
icon39.gif
cool.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Walt Graner

Do you get to ride alot?
I don't, just don't have the time.

Hey just interviewed one alcholic and a fellon, looking good.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti

rvagnoni

Hey Walt,

Yeah, I ride also...Every chance I get as a matter of fact. Of course my work sometimes interferes with my riding since I usually work when it is nice out. I do make the time though. I ride with a bunch of friends on Sundays usually. Still waiting for the nice weather here though.

Hope you and the wife had fun!
cool.gif

------------------
Rick - Deck Care Plus
Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best.
--David O. McKay

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT size="4"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Violet">
No,I don't,,,time go by by

Ever sinces I got dat wild hair to be a powerwasher,all my play pretties are rotten down.I have 3 boats dat don't know what water is nomore,I hadn't seen my brandnew 4wheeler in 3 years,my son uses it to deer hunt but solving dat problem now,work less play more.If its not rainning I work weekends also,dat my money days.

Think I would hire the
beer.gif
drinker and
smash.gif
the fellon.</FONT c></FONT f>
</FONT s>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

YES WE RIDE AND CANT WAIT TILL THE WHEATHER BREAKS......

HEY ALL YOU PA. BOY'S IF YA WANT TO MEET SOME DAY THIS SUMMER.......LET ME KNOW IM DUE FOR I RIDE.....

PS; IM NOT A HARLEY RIDER BUT I CAN KEEP UP WITH THE BIG BOY'S WITH MY 96 INTRUDER...HARLEY WANT TA BE.

SO THE INVITE IS OUT HERE LET ME KNOW..........

------------------
YES I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walt Graner

I had a Intruder 1400, went to Luckenbach for Willie's July 4Th party. Nothing but Harleys around me, made me want one really bad so what the heck.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti
3006 Bee Caves Rd, Suite B-160
Austin,TX 78746
Ph:(512) 328-7776
fax(512) 328-2399

spraymasters

Yeppers.......rider here also. Not a Harley-wanna-be though. I ride a Yamaha Royal Star XVZ1300. Live in the North Georgia Mountains with lots and lots of places to ride. Was getting the bike ready this past weekend as a matter of fact. Didn't get to ride much this winter. If a nice day blessed us, I had to work
:(
Can't wait for a nice sunny day to ride. Hopefully this week sometime.
hapfac01.gif

Dennis

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Scott Stone

I don't ride. If I want a divorce, I can bring home a motorcycle. No Motorcycle, no Divorce.
I guess that she had a brother that was just a step or two beyond crazy on a motorcycle.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Jon

Used to ride every day, rain or shine but no more.

Sold bike in 96 for 5th wheel, sold 5th wheel in 99 since we just did not enjoy it much. Not ready to retire I guess.

I miss riding but like Scott, it is either ride or stay with the wife. Wife means more to me
smile.gif

Now at what age did all you guys start riding? I was 14 way back then...

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

spraymasters

Yep, same here.......14 years old riding a dirt bike, then at 16 got an enduro so can ride on the street also. Then at 21 got a street bike and just kept buying the bigger cruisers ever since. Love the comfort as the old age creeps in.
rolleyes.gif

Dennis

------------------
Living Life On the Edge Makes Us Dizzy...WE LOVE DIZZY!

Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Richard

Rain or shine..Hot or cold..Day or Night.... I ride, yes a Harley
I'm also in the middle of restoring a 1933 Harley-Davidson VC "C" being designated "Commercial"
1933 was the last year for the VC and only 106 where built that year
Richard[bolfire]

------------------

Walt Graner

Hey Richard

Got any pictures?
I love to see project shots.

I guess I'm lucky, my wife loves to go riding as much as I do. Short little jaunts in the hill country
smile.gif

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti
3006 Bee Caves Rd, Suite B-160
Austin,TX 78746
Ph:(512) 328-7776
fax(512) 328-2399

Dave Olson

Yeh, it's time for a ride! Mine is the four wheel type, can't handle the two wheelers.

You guys that ride the Hogs will understand the sweet sound! Chevy 350, headers, 4" sidepipes with glas pacs!

They say that we set a record for the number of days that we did not get up to 60 degrees! (about 150) Well its over 60 degrees now, and I'm going for a ride!

See Ya.

If you click on this url you should see a picture of my ride. http://www.tps-inc.com/vette.jpg

Dave

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

Scott Stone

As I stated before I don't ride, but yesterday I washed four or five trucks for the Bikers weekend they are having in Scottsdale, Az. It was cool and there were some really ice bikes. there. One of the ttrucks that I washed was for Drag Specialties. They had about ten bikes there that were built from their catalog. Talk about some nice bikes. I did not even ask how much, because if you have to ask... But I got a T-shirt and so now I can act the part. I guess that I will have to grow a goatee and get a ponytail, then watch out.
laughing.gif

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Mark Dadian

<FONT COLOR="Red">THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A BAD RIDE!</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Green">There are hot rides and cold rides;</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Orange">There are wet rides and dry rides;</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Pink">There are painful rides and comfortable rides;</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Purple">There are long rides and short rides;</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Teal">But, there ain't no such thing as a bad ride.</FONT c>

Thinking of putting this on a T-shirt (sans colors) and selling it. Wolud you buy one?

<FONT COLOR="Maroon">Been riding since 1973, and loving it. Drove all winter in MA one year (bundled to stay warm, but on the north shore there wasn't too much snow.

Hey, Scott, can you give me some tips on washing bikes safely and profitabley? We have a bike rally coming up in June, and I'd hate to miss an opportunity</FONT c>

------------------
Have fun playing in the water!

Mark A. Dadian

Our Sponsors