Whispers

Dave Olson

Received this from a friend. Thought I would share it with you folks.

Subject: Whispers

The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a meadowlark sang. But, the man did not hear

So the man yelled "God, speak to me" And, the thunder rolled across the sky. But, the man did not listen.

The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shone brightly. But the man did not notice.

And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle" And, a life was born. But, the man did not know.

So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here" Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But, the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.

Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect!

Happy Spring Everyone!, Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

Walt Graner

Call me a sap but I like stuff like that.
Good one.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti
3006 Bee Caves Rd, Suite B-160
Austin,TX 78746
Ph:(512) 328-7776
fax(512) 328-2399

MobileClean

Maybe you like stuff like that because stuff like that is what keeps all of us working people from going insane. We just keep on working and HE just keeps on giving us little blessings and miracles every day, whether we want to enjoy or ignore is our choice.
Clent

------------------

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thanks Dave
smile_spin.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Our Sponsors