Brick cleaning after brick masons

ALL-BRITE

I understand that in our area that there may be a need for PW off Res/comm brick work after masonary crew is done.
Anyone do that out there? What chem do you use and are there any EPA things to look out for as far as water runoff?
Oh what do they charge? Thanks Tim

Dan S

leave the acids @ home and get yourself a turbo nozzel.........instead of going thru all the talk on turbo's now .. go back and look thru subjects on brick cleaning...
smile_spin.gif

smile_spin.gif

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

D

David l Saulque

Originally posted by Dan S:
leave the acids @ home and get yourself a turbo nozzel.........instead of going thru all the talk on turbo's now .. go back and look thru subjects on brick cleaning...
smile_spin.gif

smile_spin.gif

Nothing turned up in a search re: brick cleaning. Would you have any idea if a dry soda blasting would clean bricks new and old?

Thanks
David

Dan S

where are you from David?
i nevered tryed dryed soda on anything maybe someone else has though,, im a TURBO--MAN
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif

D

David l Saulque

Originally posted by Dan S:
where are you from David?
i nevered tryed dryed soda on anything maybe someone else has though,, im a TURBO--MAN
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif

Just asked the question-Norther California.

David

Dan S

HEY david saulque<><>
i use aturbo nozzel on most brick cleaning job's WHY... because i dont like to mess with acids,tape ,fear of splashing on someones house or car.
we had some debate here on turbos on brick and it had a lot of good points to it .
however im still MR.TURBO and it does a wonderfull job on brick. no chems ..just turbo........

Dan flynn
look.gif
look.gif

instead of posting another one i decided to do it here ,, sorry this took so long,,
i use only the best turbo's quite expensive but boy do they do the job
SUPER INDUSTRIAL DUTY TURBO.FROM GIANT..
and yes i do rebuild.
why do i like them u ask?
it is one of the most important tool i have
and it does a great job on brick ,,, but it's like everything else you got to learn it to really make it work. and by the way if you use a turbo dont forget to use a hi pressure filter .sure saves on the turbo..
i hope this answers your questions and once again forgive me for the waite..

G

Glenn

Don't have a Turbo! Me feel left out. Hmmmm, think I will order one today. Ohhh, almost forgot, a filter too. Me have big house job, 1/2 brick, 1/2 vinyl. Me can try Turbo soon. Me be Mr. Turbo Jr.
thinkerg.gif

Dan S

are you trying to be funny Glenn ?
or was that just a stupid remark?
if you nevered tryed a turbo on brick or if you tryed it and dont like it ,, it's no big deal ,Dave was looking for advice and i gave it, if you dont like it then just shake your head . or offer a another solution..
this board is not a place of war. it's a place to learn and help others..

G

Glenn

Dan the Man,
Believe it or not, I don't have a Turbo. Just started cleaning this year. Have surface cleaner, several wands, couple extended wands, Hot water, bur NO turbo. I have seen one, heard about them, never used one, guess I just thought it would damage a surface like the zero degree does. First used a zero to remove gum and it caused divits, so use a 15 degee and hot water now. However, I have been reading several posts that mention the Turbo nozzels. Figure what the heck, I will order one and try it out. The only part of a home I could use on would be the brick I guess. Can't use it on a roof, vinyl siding, any type of siding for that matter, or on decks either. Guess thats why I don't have one. That's why I have ordered one to try it out. Haven't found a good safe chem for brick work anyway. No Dan, I don't make war, wasn't trying to be funny, nor do I think it was a stupid remark, I'm mearly fumbling my way around in this new business experimenting and trying different things. Sorry if I offended you Dan.
Glenn

Dan S

glenn im the one who should be sorry .....
and i appoligize to the board as well .
that ,i think was a prime example of being unprofessional .i had a real bad day that day and should of stayed off the computer.
TURBO'S are good i like em..
dead.gif
dead.gif
dead.gif

Our Sponsors