Important Message

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
We have received two invalid register messages. If your email address is brettbennt@dotplanet.com check and make sure that you typed in the correct address. If your address is awsk@bigfoot.com you are not a member at Big Foot and your email is invalid. Please use your correct address. If you have an address through your Internet Service Provider please use it. In time we will ban all free internet mail like bigfoot and others. Only because we do not want to have trouble makers at the site. Example if we get a trouble maker and he has let say a hotmail address and we have to ban it. That could effect a good person using that same service. So if you can use your ISP email. It will help us all in the long run. If either of you have not received your password. Check to make sure you typed in your address correctly. Any questions or problems let me know.

Dan Flynn

tucker

DAN,
Love the board!!! Hate the idea I might get banned because I use a free E-mail. Maybe you could find a way to keep those on that are already here not causing any trouble. Also, if it were not for the free E-mail site I wouldn't have found out about this board.
Please give this some thought there has to be a way.

Thanks,
TUCKER

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
That is undecided, but I would really like people to use there dail up services email account.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
That is undecided, but I would really like people to use there dail up services email account.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

G

Glenn

Dan,
Might not be none of my business, but I think that is Lorin Grable's E-mail address. I think he meant ask@bigfoot.com
Glenn

Our Sponsors