Can moderators post on FAQ & Bulletin Board Tips?

AranServices

I thought this would be a good one for there!

-> START OF POST <-

I have noticed that some folks have a little problem using these codes.

An easy way to use these is to FIRST hit Caps lock button.
Next - remember this <FONT COLOR="Red">-&gt;</FONT c> [ <FONT COLOR="Red"> &lt;-</FONT c> <FONT COLOR="Blue">The Code Action - BOLD or what ever you want</FONT c> and this<FONT COLOR="Red">-&gt;</FONT c> ]<FONT COLOR="Red"> &lt;-</FONT c> goes in front of what you are trying to change.Don't have a space between the code and the first word you are changing.
Right after the last letter or the period on your word or sentence (with no spaces) put this<FONT COLOR="Red">-&gt;</FONT c>[<FONT COLOR="Red"> &lt;-</FONT c> & this<FONT COLOR="Red">-&gt;</FONT c>/<FONT COLOR="Red">&lt;-</FONT c> <FONT COLOR="Blue">The Code Action - BOLD or what ever you want</FONT c> and this<FONT COLOR="Red">-&gt;</FONT c> ] <FONT COLOR="Red">&lt;-</FONT c> on the end.

I hope this helps! Enjoy!

-&gt; END OF POST &lt;-

------------------
Cleaning America - One Job At A Time!

Bret Trussell

Good post Aranservices !!!!

I was just trying to use that today and could'nt figure it out .......So know I'm really confused. It still looks spanish to me..Oh well I'm just a painter and a 'want to be' PW.. So I'll just go & get my wife to explain it to me. She the computer nut.Thank God.. anyways thanks for this post!!!!!

------------------
Don't let your bussiness own you!You own your bussiness.And don't lose focus of your family or God above..

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Aran,

There is room for 4, I think per board. So if you are assigned to the FAQ board you will automatically be able to do so. If you like, and this goes to the others. Be listed I will be happy to put you in. I would like for those who are interested to let me know. Just keep in mind that if you don't think you have time to contribute. Don't ask so someone else can have that spot.

When I have time, I can assign more than 4. But I have to do that individually. Giving that user authorization status.

Also regarding you're post. You are right and that is a great idea to explain this. I will post that topic, and have it lead to the directions which spell it out very easily. The link to the direction is just to the left of were you would normally post a topic or reply. It is called UBB Code is ON. That link if click on give the direction on how to use the codes you are talking about. Here is the link -&gt; How to use UBB Codes in your post But remember this can be found just to the left of the posting window and it is called UBB Code is on. Great Topic, let me know if you would like to help out with this section.

Thanks

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

AranServices

Hey Dan!

I would be glad to contribute to this board and also, if needed the Tricks, Tips & Modifications board also.

If there is any other way I can help you let me know.

------------------
Cleaning America - One Job At A Time!

Our Sponsors