Easy Route Plus

tzahlman

First time posting on this board. I think its great, offers alot more options, and more personialzed. Anyway I downloaded easy route plus from the icon at the top of the page and the only thing I got was a bunch of icons on my desk top. Now they wont go away! I've deleted them from my desktop and they keep cumming back. I cant even find the one to use the program. Can anyone help. Thanks Tom

WHERE EVER YOU GO! THERE YOU ARE!

------------------

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Call 1-800 468-3024 and ask for Max. He is a great guy and is always prompt to answer his phone. He will help you clean stuff up and guide you to the proper way to download the program. I just started to use the program a few days ago and I am very impressed. I had the program for months on my computer and never got around to it.

That was a mistake. I had time to get into it with the help from Max. Wow, it is powerful and very customizable and exactly what I need it and more.

Good Luck, Let me know if you get the problem fixed. Don't be afraid to call Max at anytime.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

tzahlman

Originally posted by Dan Flynn:
Call 1-800 468-3024 and ask for Max. He is a great guy and is always prompt to answer his phone. He will help you clean stuff up and guide you to the proper way to download the program. I just started to use the program a few days ago and I am very impressed. I had the program for months on my computer and never got around to it.

That was a mistake. I had time to get into it with the help from Max. Wow, it is powerful and very customizable and exactly what I need it and more.

Good Luck, Let me know if you get the problem fixed. Don't be afraid to call Max at anytime.

Dan
Thanks for your response. I called Max and he solved my problems and even walked me through the basics of the program. Thanks again Tom

------------------

Our Sponsors