blue

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">I've noticed some don't know how to use the advanced font,,I will try to explain how I do it the easy way.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT COLOR="Blue">When you click on reply and the page comes up,,at the bottom it will have ( click Here for advanced font properties),,click "click Here" and another page will pop up,,click on the a'color code,,click on what color you want,,,then click on what size you want(3),,,then click on what text you want (comic san),,,then click Bold or underline,,,,where will be a window showing you what your text will look like (as to change if you want,just reclick and things will change),,when you have your color and text like you want click paste,,it will paste this to your reply post,,click reply post to see it pasted there,,you will see all the text codes pasted and inbetween it will have Sample text,,start your post where it says Sample text(]S),,dete the sample text only,,every thing inbetween will be just like you picked out.</FONT c></FONT f>

<u><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT COLOR="Black">] &lt;- start,, Sample Text,&lt;-stop [ 'dete sample text'</FONT c></FONT f></u>

<FONT size="4"><u><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Red">] -&gt;post,Hi
eek.gif
,-&gt;Sample Text, end of post-&gt; [/</FONT c></FONT f>
</u></FONT s>

<FONT size="2"><u><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT COLOR="Red">Hi-&gt;
laughing.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>
</u></FONT s>

<FONT size="5"><u><FONT face="Stencil"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">fast way
hapfac01.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>
</u></FONT s>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">Would like to see boldblue also</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Dan S

<FONT size="4"><FONT face="Script MT Bold"><FONT COLOR="Teal">is this how ya do itttttttttttttttttt !@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!!!!~~~</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
You need to put the icons name between brackets [inhere] no spaces.

<center>
boldblue.gif
</center>

------------------
Dan Flynn
Timberland Power Wash
www.powerwash.net
Houston, Texas.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
When you click on reply to a post,it goes to another page for "your reply" at the bottom of the reply page you will see Mode O Help O Full O Basic and Click Here for advanced font properties.

Click on "Click Here" another page will come up "advanced font properties-Microsoft Internet E..." You will see the fonts,size and colors.

A smaller window will have(text) with sample text printed in it.

Another larger window will have(EX: with nothing in it.

Click on a color you want and it will show sample text in the EX: window the color you picked out.

If you want a different font click on it and it will show sample text in the EX: window as the font you chose..

Each time you click on one of the font properties it will show what your text and color will look like in the EX: window.

When you have your text like you want it,do NOT type your post in the text window.

Click paste and it will paste your text fonts and color to your reply post,(in black & white).

Find where it says sample text in your reply post.
Start your reply in front of the s in sample text after you have answered the post and before you click submint reply dete the part that says sample text or leave it in the post,DO NOT dete nothing else.
Click submit Reply and everything should be just like you picked out in the advanced font properties EX: window.

<FONT COLOR="Red">E</FONT c><FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">A</FONT c></FONT s><FONT size="5"><FONT COLOR="Blue">S</FONT c></FONT s><FONT size="6"><FONT COLOR="LimeGreen">Y</FONT c></FONT s> <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">after you get the hang of it.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Red">Yel thats what I thought too
blackeye.gif
when I seen the bold BLUE that Dan showed us.</FONT c></FONT f>
If you need more help,email with #.

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Barry Loy

I know once I get the hang of this, it will bee(?) loads of phun.

------------------
Barry & Debbie Loy
Bar-De Pressure Washing
Graham, NC

Our Sponsors