Plastic

Richard

Does anyone know where I can get plastic at a good price 3 mil 12x100, home depo went up on there price and when I asked them if they would give me a discount if I bought a pallet or more they said no and latley the plastic I've gotten from them has had holes in it, Lowes say's they will meet or beat there price but it has to be the same product and they dont carry the same brand names. Some suggested Georgia pacific, if any one can give me a number for them I'd appreciate it

Richard

------------------

Dave Olson

Hello Richard,

We use 2 and 4 ml clear plastic in kitchens. Current price is $8.88 for 10x100 2ml, $11.75 for 8x100 4 ml. How does this compare with what you have been paying? Our supplier is a local distributor.

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com/preswash.htm

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
I have used 2 and 4mil- then I went to 1.5 and 2 mil works just as well. I have been told that the new 1.5 mil has been improved to the point that it is as good as 2. The savings is big I pay $7.50 for 8.25x200 and $11.00 for 2mil @ 12ft by 20ft. Give it a try and save, your hood system are no different than the ones we service.

David

------------------

Our Sponsors