Cleaned my first exhaust

L

Layman's P/W

I have been pressure washing for ten years and last night I cleaned my first system, it was at a country diner...they talked me into doing it. I told the owner I would give it a shot. After reading every post here on the subject I was on my way. Once on the roof I was amazed at what I saw there was grease running out of the fan assembly across the roof about five feet away and a half-inch deep, this was the beginning of a long night. Five hours later we were finished and glad. I hope all hoods aren't like this one.

Daren

------------------

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Welcome to our world. It is like anything the more you service the better and faster you get. Just what you are describing we should be able to do that job at around 3 hours or so. But for your first one you get a A Plus and a C for time. The good job is what counts in the long haul.

David

------------------

washman

Daren, Congrats and welcome to the wonderful wacky world of exhaust hood cleaning. No, all roofs aren't like that unless they haven't been cleaned in a very long time or the filters are shot or nonexistent. Next time you wash there it won't be such a nightmare for you. Have fun,
John & Pat DBA Maxey's Mobile Wash LLC
P.S. Hope you got good money for the job!

------------------

Detroit MI CKEC

Welcome aboard ! Our first job took us 5 hours too, we now do the same job in 2 1/2 - 3. There have been (3) times in my life I've come home sore and tired and settled into a hot bath to contemplate just what I had gotten myself into; 1 - The Police Academy at 18 years of age, 2 - S.W.A.T. school, 3 - My first kitchen exhaust cleaning. It gets better...

------------------
Shawn Corbett - Certified Kitchen Exhaust Cleaner
Pro-Ducts Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning
Detroit, MI
313-297-6657

Our Sponsors