Post Construction Cleaning

Walt Edwards

My wife and I recently started doing post construction cleaning. A friend of mine is a general contractor and asked us to do it. He is the only one we've cleaned for so far and we've only done about 6 or 7 houses. My question is how do you guys normally price a job like this. Here is what we cleaned. Inside we did vacuming(? spelling), mopped linoleum and hardwood floors, dusted all cabinets and drawers inside and out, cleaned bathrooms (removing the sheetrock mud, etc), mirrors, windows inside and out, dusted baseboards and door facings, pressure washed porch, sidewalk, garage and driveway. I know prices vary greatly depending on to amount cleaned and location, but some general ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless you all, Walt

P

pressurewashing

just our thougts first what is your time worth and how long does this take to do the inside of the home, then to use your pwasher how long does this take, i would break this up, also what expense is it in materials? Are you making money for the time and materials that you use, also take into accout are you staying busy and making $$$$

jim & shirley

PCPW

I have been told to charge 10 - 15 cents per sq ft when doing post const. cleanups. Anyone else charge differently? What about the outside stuff, the haul off, what should you charge for this?

Micha
PCPW

------------------
Power Clean Power Wash
Johnny & Micha Valdez

Our Sponsors