What is usually expected?

bigdog265

I was wondering what is usually involved in post construction clean-up?

I assume that the only pressure washing would be the driveway/walkway and exterior of home. Do you usually clean the interior of the home as well? What does this usually involve?

Thanks for the input.

Greg

------------------

Shrido

Hey Greg. Havent done much but you can just get the p/w work outside or do the whole thing. which involves the things like dusting all of the woodwork, cabinets, appliences, cleaning paint off of the glass ,sweeping and mopping the floors, getting rid of the trash and scrap wood liein around the place, in other words make it spick and span for the new owners. Not really shure what the price is for somethin like that tho , i know a few ppl that do that type of work but never got to talkin $$$ about it. Hope this helps some. Till then enjoy, John

------------------

Walt Graner

We do the following;

1. I do the trash pick up and pile moving (we have a Bobcat for this)
2. Power wash (blow & go) all walk ways & drive's (we use a small cold water washer for this, honda belt drive 3000 psi)

Depending on the job the the average charge is $ 2,500

Takes two guys about a day 1/2

Don't do anything inside, too many folks around here with NO overhead charging little to nothing for that.

------------------
Walt Graner
"Off The Wall" Graffiti

Jon

Did my first construction cleanup and was it fun!

Only did the walks, parking and drivethough.

fairly easy work and good money.

Got smart and bought a blower for this job, cut the time getting the leaves and paper and other junk contractors leave all over the place.

Going to go for more of this work too!

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Our Sponsors