Better Tire Application For Trailer Units

Bill Clough

My Trailer Unit came stock with 14" trailer tires on it. I was haveing alot of trouble with flats, during long periods of hiway driving, do to heat buildup from the road. I found that 15" alum. wheels, and tires off a Ford ranger 4x4 matched my lug pattern perfect,and the tires have alot higher load rating than the trailer tires do. I found my wheels and tires used for $225.,and I've not had a flat yet.It also made it pull better when I've had to haul water.

------------------
Bill (CPS CLEANING and RESTORATION)
(740)819-2566

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">
I found the 15"hy.duty 10ply. farm eqt. tires stand on the tread better when loaded then most tires and it stops alot of the we'en that alot of the other tires have b/c of running on the side walls when loaded plus like you said less flats.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors