U.S.A Pressure washers?

Scott J

Hello, Does anyone know anything about U.S.A
pressure systems out of flordia.Im seriously considering a puchase of one of there machines,i thought someone here may own one or have some comments( good or bad ) they would like to share. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Scott J. vetteman75@hotmail.com

------------------
Scott J

Scott, Xterior Sales and Service in Garner, NC. is offering a 3,000psi @ 5.6gpm hot water belt drive skid unit with a 2250 watt generator for $3,495.00. It features an electric start Vanguard engine and a General pump. I don't anything about USA and what they offer, but you can comparitive shop. Let us know if we can help you. Call us at 1-800-983-7467.
Ron Strickland/Xterior

HI-Pressure

You might also want to check out ********** and look at there prices. They sell a unit made by TUFF which has been a very good unit.
WWW.********** .com

I am in no way affiliated with them.

Daren

Randy

I went to usa pressure in palm bay and they added a cold water unit to my hot water trailer. i though that they did a great job. while i was there i saw about 15 cleaners built and shipped out. their prices are what i consider good on most stuff. i have over $20,000 worth of pressure cleaning equipment on the road and i will go back there for my next unit.just my 2 cents

------------------

G

Glenn

I bought a flat surface cleaner from them last year. Prices seem to be reasonable. Sorry, no info on their washer units. However, I will add that their cold water units look good. I like the stainless option as well. Plan to buy a cold water unit later this year as a back up.
Glenn

H

hotwaterwisard

I work on pressure washers for a living. I went to the USA web site and took a look for myself. The belt drive units look good. I never reccomend direct drive for commercial cleaners. they are one probkem after another. As I see it most brand names use comparable pumps. They use Cat, Comet,AR, or General among others. Look at the construction of tne frame. The thicker the better. Vibration does the most dammage to the thin frames.

budsprcln

They are the only dealer I by from. I have purchased four machines from them. They are great on warr. I am not an employee. E-Mail me if you need any info, or I can help further. He is building me a 8gpm hot water machine this week.

Our Sponsors