customers they are out there!!!!!!!!!

Dan S

First let me say this.every body that comes to this board comes to learn or share what they know , and im no different.So i will never pretend to know everthing there is to know about fleets or pressure washing period. With that said and out of the way here is some advise i would like to share with ya. about getting some costomers.....
When looking for new accounts ,focus on high profile, image conscious companies. these companies not only have a larger budget, they are willing to pay an added cost to provide a sharper image such as maintaning a clean truck.Dont be afraid to go to whoever is in charge and sell your services ,, YES even if they have a pressure washer in there garage . Be polite and go with a positive additude. and even if you dont know everything there is to know be as honest as you can.

------------------
ISN'T LIFE GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE THE LORD !!!!!!

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Good info Dan

I agree with the polite,positive additude and the image what some fleets want.Also be on your toes because some fleets wash with the weather and not on a weeky or every 2weeks as planned.I've leaned to ask if the weather is bad do they wash,if not I tell them it will cost them alittle more.I alway ask how many do they plan on washing every week and I base my price with that and not how many they own.Say they have 50 and you base your price on 50 but you only get to wash 1/2 at the 50 price,you may be there spinning your wheels when Joe blow down the street washs 25 at a higher price every week regardless of the weather or how many they own.Fleet washing isn't the easiest work in the world but it can be enjoyable,rewarding and pride if you can do it without brushing
laughing.gif
,I just had to say that
eek.gif

Pretend::There is always something to learn in pw nomatter how good you are,,,,but but but I pretend I'm the best truck washer out there when I'm washing,may not look like it but I'm pretending anyway.

------------------
When In Doubt,,,,Think It Out.

Ethan

Hey Bigboy,

I know the feeling... I stay in my own little world and it's great...Just kiddin'

I don't know how long this section has been here but I'm guessing not to long... Goes to show how much attetion I pay to the lower 1/2 of the screen.

Anyway - I'd be happy to help with this area of the board and back you guys up. If you need it...trouble shooting on two-step equipment and such.

One more "thang" - When you ready to take a RIDE to DE-troit, ppplease let me ride which ya...
smash.gif
naughty.gif

------------------
Ethan
Mobile Systems Inc.

Our Sponsors