DEMONSTRATING??

Dan S

Think about this: >>>>> remember this is just my thought...a good way to acquire new accounts is by demonstrating why your washing process is better than competition or there " in house washer" and also providing professional, reliable service.send brochure"s,a letter, or a simple business card within a week ,follow up with a phone call, asking for an appointment to " SHOW YOUR STUFF".SHOW THEM THE ADVANTAGES OF USING YOUR SERVICE. BE PATIENT .keep in contact. someday the opportunity will come

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I sort of agree and disagree,,,know its just your thought,I'm remembering.

I think demonstrating is the old way of doing it,just as I think the old saying (we'll treat you in so ways you bound to like one of them).I think it has more to do with saleing yourself as to what you can do.I think if you miss a spot you should have the ability to make it disappear in their eyes,even though the spot is still there.I think your pictures are worth more then a demo when left for them to look over,at their convience.You can do your sales pitch that day go back afew days later to add to your sales pitch and pickup your pictures.Agree with being patient and keeping in contact if you want the buss your after,it shows your stuff,it shows your advantages,it shows your services and the ability to perform.Just remember this is just my thought.

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Our Sponsors