Brush

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Do any of you use the cloth brush to brush the trucks with?

I have found afew but have to order them by the case to getem.Do you know of a wholesaler that handles this type of brush as to order just a few?

If you have used them before,what did you think?

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Dan S

hey big boy!!!!!!!!!
i never have heard of them ( i dont think)
so hey when you buy a case let me know i'll buy one from ya.......10-4

Craig Knight

Bigboy,

Don't know what cloth brush you are referring to, but i use a wide squeegy with the cotton cover made to scrub windows. Works great, available at any home improvement store. Not quite wide enough, but very light and you can haul butt.

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Larry L.

Thanks Graig for the tip but thats not what I'm after,to may cracks and curves to get into.

Dan I'll start looking for the info I have hope I haven't throwed it away,its been over a year since I found them.They are made out of the same stuff you see in the carwash,will get back to you later.

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.

Larry L.

Dan

Man I've looked wife said she didn't throw it away its here somewhere,ha.

I'm going though the net now trying to find again Help me if you can.Can't remember name or nothing but they make cloth brushs in several different sizes,even colors.I think they came either 24 or 36 to case as the reason I didn't order any.They looked to be better than what we are useing now,don't know for sure.I have called several wholesalers around but none could help but hey they do makem.When I first got the pc I applied for alot of different free catologs over the net and it was one of them.I will keep looking tho may take awhile to get info again,if you find first <FONT COLOR="Red">hollower</FONT c>,10-4

------------------

Our Sponsors