HEY THERE BIG-BOY

Dan S

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
THERE NOW I FEEL BETTER.......

------------------
ISN'T LIFE GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE THE LORD !!!!!!

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Hey do you goose hunt,come on up we can getem with our O-tips.Sunday it was cool wet fog-e,see maybe 1 mile.Goose'es comeing your by the 1000's man,they were flying bout tree top high.Wish the guys up north would start calling them back but right now they got their eye set for your state.

Got a Q'tion:...Do you get every many trucks with salt on them.Some of these around here gets some kind of salt on the rims that is HEck to get off,how do you deal with this problem?</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Red">Get ya gun out,they still coming your way.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Dan S

alright that means spring is in the air..........
SALT... ya mean table salt????????
i just spray my soap from shur-flo directly on the rims and use heat to get it off looks like i just painted 'em.
dont forget to use low pressure when spraying those rims or you will get a bath...

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">
laughing.gif
yes I've thought of doing that before
laughing.gif
anything to make it faster.I've told these guys around here I was going to put a sprayboom on my 4 wheeler and just drive around them
laughing.gif
but it will work also.Its amazing what a fellow can think of while washing [woddle].I've even thought about putting a sweep broom on the in of my wand where it just takes one sweep and your done
hapfac01.gif

Now back to that there salt.

No man it ant table salt,I see you haven't washed a dirty truck yet
laughing.gif
.Its a liq. salt they spray up north on the roads.It comes off fairly easy on all the truck but the rims and it looks as though its eating them up,little black specks all over them.Tough little speck to get off if its been on for 3 or 4 weeks.Sometimes its almost impossible to get it all off without doing damage to the rim in some sort.Go ahead scratch your head I have been for afew years.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Dan S

those 4 wheeler's are great i use my 2 wheel drive to plow my driveway. also it's great to drag my wife behind me on a old car hood.....in the snow.the Dr. said it will be about a week for her to get the feeling back in her BUTT...

i have never noticed the black spec's from salt..i guess we pa. dudes dont use that on these roads...
cant you try a good degreaser? w/hot h2o.......how about a turbo.......later gater

------------------

Our Sponsors