Vader 1

TLeClair

Has anyone ever saw or used one of those Vader machines that you drive along a semi trailer and it has a brush etc........ that washes and then rinses the trailer as you drive it along?
And has anyone found a soap that will clean those trailers without brushing?
Todd LeClair
Exterior Preservation

------------------

Dan S

hey Todd do ya know what kind of prices those vader's are? try $56,ooo for new and $26,ooo used...........

im working on something for washing trailers and i will have it going in about a month..if you have a box trk. or a flat bed....you may be interested. e-mail me and as soon as i have everything done i will contact you.

as far as soap use a good degreaser.....
i put it on with a shur-flo then rinse.....and the rails use a good acid ....

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Scott Stone

I had one. They work great for LARGE fleets. I am talking at least 75 trailers a week. They do a pretty good job. They are pricey though. The good part is that after you get used to the thing it will wash trailers fast. I am talking 2-3 minutes a trailer. The bad thing is that ther are a few weak links. Mostly in the steering mechanism. It was built in a cheap manner. I would make sure that if you thinking about buying a used one that you check it out really well and make sure it was not abused. Also plan on carrying spare parts with you mostly nuts and bolts.
The website is www.brushwash.com

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

TLeClair

Thanks Scott and Dan for replying.
Dan I will be contacting you, I sort of had that kind of idea also.
Scott you mentioned you had one before? Did you get rid of it and why? I am just curious to know more about the machine, not inquiring of your business.
Thanks again,
Todd

------------------

Scott Stone

I did have one. It actually worked really well. the problem was that it was a Repo, so now you see my warning. I sold it back to Vader. They wanted an inventory of used machines. I actually bought it because one of my accounts was going to have 100 trailers every week to wash and they changed their mind about 6 months after I bought it. So it started getting worn out and I sold it.

This type of information is not something that I am worried about sharing. Usually Money matters are the only ones I stay away from.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Our Sponsors