Sureflow

tzahlman

I've heard alot about the sureflo systems and was wondering exactly how to include it into my system. I have a RK-21. Now is the sureflow part of the 2-step method for trucks? Right now Im useing R-109 for my soap and am applying pannel brightner with a pump up sprayer where needed because of having only one machine, would the sureflow take the place of a second unit? I realy need to speed up the process.

Thanks Tom
beer.gif

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Hi Tom

I use the flo-jet as to the Shur-flo and yes either one can be plumb for the 2 step,both are demand pumps.Most of us that 2-step either use downstream or through the main psi pump.If you want to speed things up as in "where needed" I would advise the downstreamer for speed as in what your looking for :"as needed".You'll have to have a double lance to work the downstreamer as in when needed,you can turn your acid on and off at the lance or as in when needed.Also you can plumb either pump to apply a stronger presoak,,,hmmm second unit,no not in psi.Most of these pumps I think are rated 40 to 100 psi and 1 to 5 gpm. </FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

tzahlman

Thanks for the reply Bigboy how much do these cost or where can I find one? By the way are you the same Bigboy that I've seen on another board I've posted on?

------------------

[This message has been edited by tzahlman (edited February 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by tzahlman (edited February 05, 2001).]

Craig Knight

laughing.gif
laughing.gif
<FONT COLOR="Red">MAN I HOPE SO, DON'T KNOW IF WE COULD HANDLE TWO OF THEM!!</FONT c>
eek.gif
hapfac01.gif

------------------
Craig Knight
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">10-4 Tom

Hey Graig dat what I tell me wife
eek.gif

Tom,you can find them at most p/w supplys stores,,they run anywhere from 65 to 95,,,or more check around.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.

Craig Knight

Tom,

TSC (tractor supply company) handles a few flo-jets and WW Grainger grainger.com carries a whole line of shurflo's.

------------------
Craig Knight

J

Jim&Shirley

Tom,

I hate to disagree with anyone but you don't have to have a double lance to use the downstream for 2 step.

We have found a great little thing that only cost about $35. It is called a rollover valve, it has a chemical tip on one end and you turn it over for the pressure rinse.It is just like having a double lance just a twist of the tip. They also have something like it called a double twin nozzle. It has a little bb in it that will determine which tip you want to spray out of. You just roll the wand in the direction of nozzle you want. It is about $45.

We have been using them and they are great. If you want something even cheaper, just change your tips when needed from chemical to rinse. We do recommend the rollover valve.

Just our thoughts
Jim & Shirley

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Jim you should not hate:

We all use different things and what works for one may not work for the other.

I used the rollovers,,,ones you shack and used the ones that had 3 different spray tips on it.Not to stay it isn't the way to go but I use the double lance as in speed plus touch up work.I can also control the psi with the variable speed on the lance as on how much acid I want to draw on different things.I got tired of the rollovers and haveing to stop and change tips,, 6 years ago I went with the open gun and threw the unloader away plus all the little bells that with it.I never did like the extra wt. on the tip end of the lance and the double lance is what works best for me not saying its the way to go for everybody,,just like the open gun is not for everybody.I can buy the double lances depending on what size,28 to 50.The ones I use are made by general,1/8 stainless tubing they are lighter in wt. then the 1/4 tubing.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Dan S

i also use dual lance.i bought those roll overs and didnt like it as a matter of fact i threw it in the woods.i think i killed a chipmunk when i gave it a good superman toss.

if somebody else loves 'em thats ok maybe i can find it and send it to ya.......

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Craig Knight

I like the double lance for all the wrong reasons.

I sorda like to day dream while power washing to help the time go by. So i have quite a few different movie scenes i like to play out while washing. I just pretend its really a double barrel shotgun and wear my hunting camo and go to work. I know i look quite foolish to all the spectators, but after everyone sees my stealth like moves, the way i can scale the side of the trailers, and my patented low pressure scatter shot, i have never had a customer with the nerve to fire me being not sure if i am crazy or what!!!!!

Just kidding guys, put the phone down and OSHA has already contacted me and scheduled a psychological evaluation. Wish me luck!!

Truthfully never used Jims rollover, but i am not big on the dual lance at all, only use it on wood, to adjust pressure.

------------------
Craig Knight

Dan S

laughing.gif
that was good Craig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Our Sponsors