lil-man.opps ...big boy.........

Dan S

what's the dif. between flo-jet and a shur-flo?

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Craig Knight

Dan,

There is nothing different, besides the name. Shur-flo and Flo-jet are manufacturers names for pumps. Such as Cat and General. Different strokes for different folks.

I have used Shur-flo and Flo-jet, and don't really prefer one to the other. Shur-flo seems to be higher, but more available, in my area anyway.

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">
laughing.gif
you mean here kitty kitty.

I cann't say I never used the Shurflo.

The Flojet I use can run dry indefinitely without harm and you can get them either with Buna-N,EPDM or Viton.I use the 2130-132 flojet,its rated to 1.8gmp,95psi and temperatures to 160deg.I've replaced one in 6 years and it was b/c I had it turned it upside down and a small rock got the the fan motor locking it up.It losted psi and looked at the rig,SMOKE coming,WOW run bigboy run something is burning up on your rig,,whew just the flojet.

The flojet Quad 4300 has higher capacity up to 3.5gpm up to 40psi and the Quad 4100 up to 5gmp up to 20psi,EPDM elastomers.The Shurflo in my area is cheaper in price then the Flojet.

Tell me alittle about the Shurflo,heck I any want to change over,,,,,,lil guy over and out.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Our Sponsors