60 mile an hour winds.i think i will stay home.....

Dan S

to freakin windy fer me......today is saturday and i should be washing .....
<FONT size="5"><FONT face="Script MT Bold"><FONT COLOR="Green">maybe tomorrow will be dif. i need to workkkk i havent missed a week-end in 3 years i sure hope this isnt the first. o- well guess 0ne wk/end wont hurt but i just hate to miss work.</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Bridget

We had pretty wicked winds today too. My brave brother went out and he and another fellow washer turned Detroit's trucks into Truck-cicles.

Ever have one ??

Customers love'em

Giggling in Michigan...

------------------
Bridget
United Mobile Power Wash
Our Power Is In Our Performance

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">And you said there while back you didn't miss work
laughing.gif
.Do you recken it will get the frozen snot blowed off.

I didn't even stick my head out today,to darn windy plus wind chil Burrrr.Sunday here is just alittle better but still high wind and cold,no I'm not working.We had real bright sun and high blue bird skies but the wind was howling to bad to enjoy.

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

Our Sponsors