Pricing

Maz

I am curious to know how some of you price your jobs. House washing, concrete, decks, etc. How much do you charge per sq. ft. or linear ft.? Thanks.
Mark, La.

A

AranPressureWashing

Concrete pressure washing in the Mid-Atlantic region tends to go for 8 to 12 cents a square foot - OR - $65.00 to $75.00 dollars an hour (if you have a horizontal surface machine) Monthly maintenance contracts tend to run about $45.00 an hour. Quarterly maintenance about $55.00 an hour. There are variables based on the local economy. ONE THING TO REMEMBER: Do not low ball just to get the work! Those who want cheap need to go and get a little Sears pressure washing unit.

Jon

I do primarly concrete work and I normally don't charge by square foot, what I do is estimate the time it will take me and charge my hourly rate plus.

The plus is first time cleaning cost 1/2 to full double since it takes longer to clean unless the customer is only changing cleaners, I would still charge extra the first time. That old saying, you have to spend time cleaning up the other guys mess.

On extremely large jobs I would most likely charge by the square foot, .6 up, depending on the job and if repeat or one time.

Jon

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Jon on March 31, 2000 ]</font>

Our Sponsors