Deciphering paperwork for permits.

Michael - A-1

Hi everyone, I'm a first time poster on this board and I really look forward to exchanging ideas with everyone. I'm trying to get this business off the ground but I'mm having a little problem getting through all the mumble-jumble for the different permits for catching, hauling and discharging water. Does any one know any shortcuts or ean easy way to decipher this stuff? Should I hire someone to do this for me? I consider myself "smarter than the average bear" but reading through these applications is like greek to me. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, michael A-1

------------------

J

Jim&Shirley

Hey Michael
WELCOME TO THE BOARD.
THERES SEVERAL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD FROM YOUR STATE.
what kind of work are you going to do? this site is for fleets,so you might want to try to post on the power washing board also,if you are going to do more than fleets. hope this helps. you may want to check the members list for someone in N.C. maybe they can help and you can e-mail them, but we are intrested in seeing the answer on the board although each state is different.

Jim & Shirley
[typed by jim]

------------------

Michael - A-1

Thanks for replying Jim and Shirley. I guess I should have been more specific. I will be concetrating primarily on fleets in N.C. and S.C.. From all the info. I have looked at n.c. doesn't seem to be as strict as S.C.. As I said before it's all like greek to me. I think I will take your advice and go ahead and post in the other category to see if I might get more replies. Thanks again, Michael

------------------

Our Sponsors