Any ideas where to wash?

WasherBoy

Hey PWs,I was wondering if any of you all have any ideas where i could wash some trucks?Theres a few truck stops around here,is that how you all do it?Well just looking for ideas cause theres alot of truckers thru this area.Thanks!!

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Hi WasherBoy

Nope,,I always thought the truck stops were a bad ideal.

If your a one man team start with your phone book and look for truck companys in your area (freighthaulers).

Your in a crop state that ships grain by trucks,look for grain marketing business in your area,leave a poster and several business cards under it.Alot of the haulers will own several trucks down to just one(grainhaulers).

If you have any rock Quarrys around leave poster and businees cards.They also have haulers that own several down to just one (Rockhaulers).

Plus,ect.ect.

The smaller companys are the better paying of the three if your a one man team.

What part of the Show me state are you from?</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

MobileClean

If you can ever get a couple of trucks and then do a good job, I think you will probably have all the business you want. If Bigboy doesn't try to move in on you with his amazing gift-of-gab and take away all your new-found clients.
Log trucks might be a good way to start, they seem to come out of the woodwork down here and everyone of them wants me to wash their trucks when they get about a six inch coating of gumbo on them.
Clent

------------------

Our Sponsors