what's wrong no-body washing trks.....

Dan S

<FONT size="4"><FONT face="Georgia"><FONT COLOR="Purple">big boy... i almost missed a weekend but i went anyways.only did 15 units and went home..then it got nice here on tuesday (yesterday) and i was going to do about 10-12 more i pulled my pattywagon out of the garage and ......crap p/sterring belt broke so off to town i go and yepp they gave me the wrong belt so off to town again ..by the time i got the belt on i didnt fell like spraying h20 ...so i have to settle with only 15 units.....bummer and i was on a roll....</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Scott Stone

We're working. We are always working. We washed about 165 pieces on Saturday. I think the smallest thing we washed was a yard tractor. Sunday, and monday now work, except yard work and then tuesday about 50 pieces. This morning 130 pieces and tomorrow is 90 pieces. So yes we are staying busy.
Scott

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Boy I don't like this time of year.Tuesday I made chemicals,it was real warm in the 60's but today the winds out of the north doing 20 t0 30mph and wwind chile down in the high 20's,it sucks.

I've been working but inbetween fronts dat come though here,if its not raining its freezen,,its been like dat all winter.Weekend before last the chemicals didn't want to work,we had sun but the metal on the trucks was cold cuz the wind keep blowing cold air on them.On some of the trucks it was taking twice the amount to clean them.I fought it until about 2:30 and said the heck with it,last weekend wasn't much better.I haven't seen our weather for this weekend but have heard cold and rain.I've been behind all winter b/c of the weather.I want be able to finish all the farmers this year before they get back in the feilds.

I have truckdrivers that go though your state Dan,they told me they was snow fakes as big as half dollars last week going though there,they mention Harrisburg alot guess its a main route for some of them.

The bad part is then it gets warm enuff I want have to much time for the spring spawn,I always get to miss the best fishing time for catching all ya want in a short time.I always called it the lazy mans fishing days
laughing.gif

Don't you just love it then they give the wrong part and you haveta go back,I always tellem it would be a dang good spot to put in a good parts store.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

<FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Blue">i just forgot what i was going to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;by the time i picked the font&gt;color&gt;and style&gt;&gt;my mind went blank&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;i need to stop drinking ice tea&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

------------------
Washing a truck can be challenging.Every truck in a fleet may require different treatment.Adapt the washing process to the challenges that you are dealing with.

Dan S

OOOOOOOOOOO
by the waY SCOTT&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.BIG-BOY&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.
how many times did you realy read my re-pete????
is there really a hidden message in there........
makes ya wonder dont it...go ahead read it again.....
thinkerg.gif
laughing.gif
thinkerg.gif
laughing.gif
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;^^^^^^^^^**

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT size="4"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Hey Dan

I didn't haveta reread it,I cought the hidden message right off the bat
cool.gif
.I've been
lickout.gif
between the lines to long to let something like dat get by
tongue.gif

If it don't stop
rain.gif
here I'm moving out weast
naughty.gif
and
kisses.gif
all the
8ball.gif
's like the rest .</FONT c></FONT f>
</FONT s>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Scott Stone

Okay, I admit it, I am clueless on this one. Of course you will tell me and I will slap my head and say DUH!!! Of course, then again it could have just been Dan carrying on.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Dan S

well well well Scott i cant believe ya did'nt get it so here ya go &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; get ready to slap your head.......

nothin was there i just wanted to see if you would read every line&gt;&gt;every line&gt;&gt;every line&gt;&gt;

so really you won it was me just acting up..

BIG-BOY!!!!!!!! you lost Scott won the 250,000 k
and you just have to waite till next time...lol

sorry if i was being my self (weird) feel free to delete it since it has ZERO... to do with "how to wash"

------------------

Scott Stone

Pheww!! I was beginning to get worried. Just let me know and I will tell you where to send the money. Isn't it wonderful when we can all share?
Scott

------------------
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">See how you R,I won and ya giving my money to Scott,,G if I knew ya had to miss it to win I would have.
I seen it was in the ice not the tea,tto mucch ofof dats wilwill gettet youu iin trotroublle ifens youu lelett iit melmelt.Anyway's you'll learn how one of these dayyys.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Dan S

hey you guy's who mention money? i said scott won 250,000 k..so here is part of it
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i will send the rest later................
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I know I seen dat K but when I's see #'s like 250,000 dat means moe to me SO ya Bettered hurry up and send D money cuzz them K's ant working at the new bass dealers,they say it sounds sort of ducky to them witk all them K k 's coming formm myy mooutth.I no I no listen to what I say not what ya thought you heard I no I no but Scott aren't to switch you good for making him reread it ant no telling how many times
laughing.gif
before you had to tell him
laughing.gif
there's nothing in there
laughing.gif
when they really was
laughing.gif
smart move.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Our Sponsors